PDA

View Full Version : What's The Longest You've Gone Without Gaming?

wraggster
November 1st, 2008, 13:23
You know it, you love it, Tell Us Dammit. No, rather TELL US DAMMIT. Yep! Time to learn about each other. How it works: We ask a question, you answer it. Simple and no strings attached! This isn't some marketing survey or whatever. It's an emotional investment in you. Yes, we're interesting in knowing you, Kotaku reader person. You probably know ****tons about us — more than you even want to, we're sure. But, hey, we'd like to know about you. That way you won't be some faceless blob — and we might feel a tinge of guilt when we ban your ass. Or not, because really we're incapable of human emotion. Sadness.

Question
What is the longest you have gone without gaming?

http://kotaku.com/5012002/whats-the-longest-youve-gone-without-gaming

Capn Makeveli
November 1st, 2008, 14:11
A couple of months when I had to move into my Grandma's house. And my stuff wasn't with me yet. Very scary.

devdj
November 1st, 2008, 14:57
the longest for me was two weeks in 2003 i went on holidays to portugal but to make up for missing out on video games i got alot weed and went to strip clubs for those two weeks

steve520
November 1st, 2008, 15:15
haha when my power went out for like 3 days my psp died and so did my laptop so no emus I was in a fetal position sucking my thumb for a while hahaha.

ZeakStarwind
November 1st, 2008, 15:45
During my year with the hurricane Katrina we had like a power outage for a whole week and I couldn't play anything, even my handhelds were dead. No power, no cooling, no nothing. So hot...so lonely o.o

mike_jmg
November 1st, 2008, 17:53
I think maybe two weeks, can't really remember

jazzman1302
November 1st, 2008, 19:49
One week when my psp had no charger. Very quiet week..=C

kjetil1991
November 1st, 2008, 22:05
4 weeks it was just a way to prove to myself i was not addicted on gaming. It was easier than i thirst thought

goshogun1
November 1st, 2008, 22:21
A few years ago I went to Peru for 10 days. I was having too much fun to miss games.

havoc_012
November 1st, 2008, 23:33
far too long probably...

masterchief929
November 2nd, 2008, 19:38
3 months. :( it was horrible. my mom grounded me and took my systems away. The reason i cannot disclose at this time. That was a year ago. I was soooooooooooooooooooooo bored.

Triv1um
November 2nd, 2008, 23:27
Quite a while, can't put my finger on how long.

But it didn't bother me, I hardly have time for gaming anymore anyway.