PDA

View Full Version : LumiDS v0.2a

wraggster
January 12th, 2006, 19:53
FireSlash (http://www.fireslash.com/) has updated his game LumiDS for the Nintendo DS. LumiDS is a game similare to the PSP puzzle game "Lumines".

Added music. The song will automagically cycle itself during game play.
Added sound effects.
Replaced default arm7 lib with custom one.
Hacked around a bug that caused the sweep bar to display under the blocks. (Someone PLEASE fix glOrtho. Please?
Loading screen now unloads itself.
Added block queue on the top screen
Blocks marked but not swept now properly un-mark after the sweep has finished.
Download is now split into two files... data and binaries.
Numerous (potential) gameplay bug fixes.

Download via comments - Data File added :)

EverestX
March 21st, 2006, 03:19
Uh, this game won't work for me, maybe cause of v2 of chisms firmware for gbamp?
I'd really like to play it.

evi1d33d
June 18th, 2006, 00:46
it'll be really awesome if can use your own music :cool:

maceds1
June 30th, 2006, 18:13
This isn't working for supercard SD.I've tried both files and they don't work.

Atmoshuo
July 7th, 2006, 11:36
sadly it doesn't work here either. It starts up, screens get white..then the top screen turns black and only 4 small squares are left.. that's it...

tested on a DS Lite / M3 Mini-SD / V22 / Passcard 3

Sektor
July 19th, 2006, 01:17
It whites screens because it's missing the data folder. The official domain fireslash.com has expired and been snatched up.

You can download the data files from:

http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1241

You should attach the data files to the first post. It's only a 1.04MB zip. I tried to attach it here but the forum rejected it.

wraggster
August 24th, 2006, 01:25
uploaded it now :)

ericbp100
November 16th, 2006, 02:46
Can somebody upload screenshots please?

korrosive
August 11th, 2007, 22:20
Cant get it to work on my G6 Real, i have the data folders and the binaries but i still get the white bricks with the black screen on my top screen:(

If i'm not doing something right, please let me know,

I simply extracted the data and .nds binary i needed then copied both to the root of my card.

Edit: Crud, sorry if this is considered gravedigging, I forgot to look at the last post before i posted

pizzatacoman
August 12th, 2007, 00:29
No dldi...

Echo1
August 12th, 2007, 12:40
Same problem here. I'm using the R4DS with the latest kernel. I've put the files into data folder and the .NDS into the root dir, too. I am getting the white screens and then, the four white blocks on the top screen.

korrosive
August 12th, 2007, 22:38
I found (for me atleast) that holding L will make it work, kinda, you can see the line going across the screen but sadly there is no color, making the game impossible to play.

Sektor
August 13th, 2007, 01:44
It will only work on old slot2 devices and DS-X. It uses GBA_NDS_FAT and was never updated to use libfat and DLDI. I don't think the source was released, so don't expect an update.

korrosive
August 13th, 2007, 09:04
I can guarantee this is my last post in this topic,

While it is unfortunate that this wont work on slot-1 devices, i have good news, Luminator, a luminous official clone, is coming out sometime this year in Europe, sadly, it doesn't have nearly as much maps/music as the psp version does, but 15 is plenty, and the music is a darker style of music than the other luminous games.

bradigor
September 6th, 2007, 23:08
I can guarantee this is my last post in this topic,

While it is unfortunate that this wont work on slot-1 devices, i have good news, Luminator, a luminous official clone, is coming out sometime this year in Europe, sadly, it doesn't have nearly as much maps/music as the psp version does, but 15 is plenty, and the music is a darker style of music than the other luminous games.

Still waiting for this, was due out last week :(