PDA

View Full Version : SSFII Turbo HD Remix for November

Shrygue
November 4th, 2008, 19:53
via Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=282274)

Capcom has said that Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will be released on Xbox 360 and PS3 this month.

"You can start your salivating because HD Remix is coming to your console this November," a spokesperson for the publisher told us. "Exact date TBD. Don't hate me! Trust us, it's coming."

SSFII Turbo HD Remix will be sold via Xbox Live and the PlayStation Store, although there's still no mention of the price.

The game, a revamp Super Street Fighter II Turbo from 1994, adds crisp 1080p graphics as well as a remixed OCR soundtrack and myriad tweaks to the balanced fighting formula.

You may have played or seen SSFII Turbo HD Remix at the Eurogamer Expo, in between jostling for position in the Street Fighter IV queue. Not that we would have been doing that - we were working, obviously.

Baboon
November 4th, 2008, 20:24
Sven from Capcom unity hinted it wil be on thanks given day (so thats the 4th Thursday in November - the 27th). :)

This game has taken forever to come out so I hope it will be worth it?

Shrygue
November 4th, 2008, 22:59
I say it'd be worth the wait for I went to the expo and played the demo - it's loads of fun and even more so as I won most matches against others playing the game. Just hoping the price doesn't kill too much when it comes out on the Playstation Network though.