PDA

View Full Version : GPSP v03/11/2008 - GBA Emulator for the PSP

wraggster
November 5th, 2008, 01:38
From an as yet unknown Chinese coder comes a new release of the excellent GBA Emulator for the PSP by exophase, cant fathom the read me out but im presuming it supports the latest m33 custom firmware.

anyway try it out and let us know if its decent and if anything has changed etc.

Download and Give Feedback and Compatability reportss Via Comments.

lostless
November 5th, 2008, 02:32
This new emulator is very nice. Has the compatibility of Takkas gpsp ports without the sound bug/load state bugs of his ports. I would use it as my main GBA emulator, but it does not support stretched full screen. Minor complaint. Otherwise, performance is the same as the previous versions.

indstr
November 5th, 2008, 02:55
Did Takka ever add wifi support? I wish exophase would release a new version ...

kz_se7en
November 5th, 2008, 03:21
I believe this version work the same way as the earlier version cause kingdom heart has bug when loading the intro movie.

sedkiller
November 5th, 2008, 03:31
Not enought info... sticking with my good old version that has no problems yet ;) hope a new version with bugs free and wifi will come out someday..

Dweezledap
November 5th, 2008, 05:01
Google Translate has come a long way:
"The readme is in Japanese".

gpSP_mod_m33.zip included in the EBOOT.PBP, CFW M33 only.
PSP_LARGE_MEMORY option is enabled.

Currently, the following problems are identified, depending on your situation, please replace.

Regular Edition
1.M33 to use extended memory to run the applications you use, 32M to load the Lomb
And crashes. (4M second half of the region can not be used?)
If used on 2.IR Shell, in a road crash Lomb.
The PSP-2000 expansion in the region are using the memory, because it can not be used.

M33 Version
1. Extended memory at once M33 to run applications that use the M33 after the extended memory without specifying
We can use.
So, does not support the application may cause problems. The cause of the above 1.
2. At the same time the use of plug-ins and crashes.
(PspStates Experiment, MacroFire, aute mute, etc.)

PSP-1000, the problem does not occur.
Both use the same.

ldaneels
November 5th, 2008, 08:10
Ca fait plaisir de voir que le travail continue.

israelg
November 5th, 2008, 09:05
What Eboot.pbp the one in the gpSP_mod_m33.zip or the other one ?

I have m33 3.90 slim PSP...

Thanks

I.G

speedvicio
November 5th, 2008, 19:47
This emu improve the compatability of gba games.

@lostless for the full screen, set the video option on "user" and del % to "200".

Sorry for bad english.

Omatic
November 6th, 2008, 00:28
Final Fantasy VI works pretty well, very few graphical glitches so far (I'm only in the first dungeon). The framerate is steady, but requires a max frameskip of 9.

londrino
November 6th, 2008, 03:30
I believe this version work the same way as the earlier version cause kingdom heart has bug when loading the intro movie.
If you make a savestate just before the crash and then load it the game will run. (In case you don't know) :)

lostless
November 6th, 2008, 19:52
This emu improve the compatability of gba games.

@lostless for the full screen, set the video option on "user" and del % to "200".

Sorry for bad english.

It does not do "stretched full screen" If you set it to 200%, it chops off the top and bottom of the screen. The other version support stretched full screen where it stretches the image horizontally to 16:9.

lancespare
November 8th, 2008, 13:24
will this work on
PSP Slim 5.00 M33-3

and where should i put the files

Thanx,,,