PDA

View Full Version : PSP Filer 5.7 [proven fake]

gamefreak199101
November 5th, 2008, 12:01
Mediumguage has released a new version of PSP Filer:

change log:

-Increased speed on copying/moving files on your MS.
-Now identical to that of Xplora
-A faster picture viewer

Download attachment below and Give Feedback Via Comments

EDIT: Download REMOVED

cyclonus002
November 5th, 2008, 22:30
I still say adhoc file transfer would be a nice addition to PSPFiler. I know an app exists for this, It would just be great to have it in PSPFiler.

Sterist
November 6th, 2008, 00:01
......what is identical to what of xplora......?

and..... flash2 flash3 support!!!!!!!!!11 please

prauprau
November 6th, 2008, 01:06
its a fake version.

sedkiller
November 6th, 2008, 01:24
its a fake version.

I don't know if what you say is lie but i dont trust users with only 1 post that says "it's fake" so... anyway im gonna ignore that comment and download it anyway. BTW it's a patch, not the full homebrew.

seksmeup
November 6th, 2008, 02:25
I don't know if what you say is lie but i dont trust users with only 1 post that says "it's fake" so... anyway im gonna ignore that comment and download it anyway. BTW it's a patch, not the full homebrew.

If you dl'ed it, you would know it's not a patch. It contains the PSP Filer eboot. Works fine for me, so no complaints.

V0odOo
November 6th, 2008, 17:42
I don't know if what you say is lie but i dont trust users with only 1 post that says "it's fake" so...
mediumgauge has his own site:
http://www.geocities.jp/mediumgauge/

Look at it, there is no 5.7, only 5.6.

sedkiller
November 6th, 2008, 22:23
If you dl'ed it, you would know it's not a patch. It contains the PSP Filer eboot. Works fine for me, so no complaints.

Yea i know i didn't open the zip file before i posted... but i've seen the eboot later. anyway working so... not fake

mediumgauge
November 10th, 2008, 13:29
This version is a fake, built as a silly joke by someone. It is sure since I SAY SO.

Shrygue
November 10th, 2008, 19:42
I downloaded the attachment and I can attest it's a fake here; the version number still reports as 5.6. So with that, I think I'll lock this thread. Fake releases are not good for anyone.