PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter IV dated

Shrygue
November 5th, 2008, 17:43
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=201042)

Capcom's pegged the UK release of the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC versions of Street Fighter IV for February 20, 2009.

The game's producer recently raised our hopes that SFIV would be released this side of Christmas, but that possibility has now been dashed - at least here in the UK. Still, it's nice to finally get a release date, we suppose.

The game's scheduled for launch one week before Dead Rising for Wii, which is due out on February 27, reports MCV.

February will also see the release of Bionic Commando and MotoGP Wii, on the 13th and 20th respectively, while March 13 should definitely be added to your diary as it's Resident Evil 5 release day!

So it should be a busy - and profitable - couple of months for the Japanese publisher.

paladinja
November 5th, 2008, 18:28
Aaaaaaaaawwwweeeeesssssssssoooooooommmmmmmmeeeeee!

fpcreator2000
November 5th, 2008, 18:39
Aaaaaaaaawwwweeeeesssssssssoooooooommmmmmmmeeeeee!

Ditto.

orochi-x
November 5th, 2008, 19:44
Cool!

Also , this whole deal about it being before Christmas was just some bs rumour.....

Capcom stated it would be out in Winter.

Well , Winter == Q1. Although , I must admit , Feb 20 is rather late in the season...

Still good to get an official date , though

goshogun1
November 5th, 2008, 19:47
Hell yeah! :thumbup:
Too many AAA games this holiday season, so I sure don't mind them releasing in Feb. Either way, once I play this online, I will be a happy man.

jaws365
November 7th, 2008, 13:52
That actually looks cool!!! Looking forward :D