PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu News - The Knackered Edition

wraggster
November 9th, 2008, 10:30
Good morning all, i must apologise for the lateness of our homebrew news the last few days, we are all back up to speed now, been so damn busy doing decorating and partying and xmas shopping oh and work and real life that my internet time came at the end of a 19 hour day, but in the next few days everything should return to normal.

For those who dont know we have an awesome giveaway where you just need to register and tell us your highest Darts score (ie anything from 1 to 180) to be able to win a PSP and a copy of the newly released PDC WOrld Champion Ship Darts 2008, sadly its UK Only but tell your mates and everyone you know, personally i hope someone from Notts wins :P - enter here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/dcemu-prize-giveaway-pdc-world-championship-darts-2008-and-a-psp-uk-and-eire-only--170256.html

as for site news, the joypad.net (http://www.thejoypad.net/)is now part of the DCEmu Network, its the premier place for joypad news for all consoles and once the site has been redesgned im sure youll be amazed :)

a while ago i spoke about the renaming of DCEmu, well the admins by majority and by recent happenings we are now sticking with our DCEmu name, cant say anymore for now :P

right time for me to go shopping and more decorating, what bliss :P

Mc_Logical
November 9th, 2008, 21:57
Well i hope u make money from this site lol it is a job to stay up to date

Eviltaco64
November 9th, 2008, 22:16
Speaking of thejoypad.net, I'd like to welcome LyonHrt back to the site (he's an Admin as well, so congrats for that too) even though all this happened about 2 weeks ago. :P

Spanishpeacock
November 10th, 2008, 07:16
Well, I don't think anyone would complain about you guys not updating a bit or being "late" on posting news on a new homebrew release. Most of the time I don't know something exists until it pops up on the dcemu. Everything from when you guys first got swaploit/kxploit and custom firmwares, this has always been the best PSP homebrew site I've seen. I bet a lot of devs for the PSP are only known because of this site, so thanks for keeping the thing up and running.