PDA

View Full Version : Wii64: Unofficial r435 Wiimote/Nunchuck - Nintendo64 Emulator for Nintendo Wii

wraggster
November 9th, 2008, 23:01
News via gxmod (http://wii.gx-mod.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=1655)

DCelso has modified the code for the N64 emulator to introduce support for the WiiMote and Nunchuk. The emulator itself has been repackaged as a .dol file to better suit the new HomeBrew Channel.

We are not sure of any other improvements that may have been made to the emulator because no changelog or readme is released with this file. Either way, feel free to download it and check it out.

Download and Give Feedback and Compatability Reports Via Comments

wed536
November 10th, 2008, 19:15
WOW!!!!:D this is really good .....well i ...like it thanks+++++:thumbup:

panmusic
November 10th, 2008, 19:46
Does it run in full speed?
Has anyone tried any games to confirm their status?

wisinx
November 10th, 2008, 22:14

:thumbup:Maybe they should post a thread of compatibility list:thumbup:

Sir_Voe
November 11th, 2008, 00:32
It's my understanding that the original developers of this emu are against this release, and do not want it shared. Most sights that posted this removed it at the developers request, as having various unofficial builds around makes for lots of pointless bug reports to the original team, and gives the project an undeserved bad name.

djdynamite123
November 11th, 2008, 11:37
I only tried goldeneye, loaded few intros etc, then to the file manager bit, from 1-5 fps then just died :(

XXXW0
November 11th, 2008, 19:43
wait it out they just need more time to make it more AWESOME!

Baboon
November 11th, 2008, 19:49
It's my understanding that the original developers of this emu are against this release, and do not want it shared. Most sights that posted this removed it at the developers request, as having various unofficial builds around makes for lots of pointless bug reports to the original team, and gives the project an undeserved bad name.

The man speaks the truth.

Give it time people.

djdynamite123
November 11th, 2008, 21:43
trev sepp & emukidd told me, they believe there's a chance we may see a near enough full speed release by the end of the year :) wii64 is main project psx is side project.

gary_abernethy2
February 26th, 2009, 04:37
Are ANY games playable yet?

grossaffe
February 26th, 2009, 04:44
I highly doubt it. Wait for them to get a revision out there with a completed dynarec