PDA

View Full Version : Dead Space DLC packs detailed

Shrygue
November 10th, 2008, 20:05
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=201402)

EA has coughed up first details on what it's calling Dead Space 'premium upgrade packs', which will be released in Europe on both XBM and PSN on November 13. US PS3 owners have to wait until the packs ship worldwide on November 20.

Here's the full list of upgrade packs and what they include:

Astronaut Pack: Download the Astronaut Suit and Weapon Skin Pack, featuring an amazing Astronaut Suit and new skins for the Plasma Cutter, Pulse Rifle, and Ripper! -- $3.00 / 240 MS points

Big Gun Pack: Download the Steam Punk Force Gun, the ultimate in Necromorph-killing destruction. -- $1.00 / 80 MS points

Heavy Damage Pack: Download the Heavy Damage Weapon pack featuring a cool new look and massive firepower for the Plasma Cutter, Contact Beam, Pulse Rifle, and Ripper. -- $3.00 / 240 MS points

Hot Rod Pack: Download the Hot Rod Weapon Skin Pack, featuring awesome flame graphics for the Flamethrower and Pulse Rifle. -- $1.00 / 80 MS points

Military Pack: Download the Military Weapon Pack for a new look and enhanced power for all 7 Dead Space weapons. -- $4.00 / 320 MS points

Pedestrian Pack: Download the Pedestrian Weapon Skin Pack, featuring a fresh new look for the Contact Beam, Plasma Cutter, and Ripper. -- $1.50 / 120 MS points

Scorpion Pack: Download the Scorpion Pack featuring an upgraded Level 5 Suit and powered up Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Force Gun, all decorated in an awesome red Scorpion Skin. -- $4.00 / 320 MS points

Scorpion Weapon Pack: Download the Scorpion Weapon Pack featuring a faster death-dealing Plasma Cutter, Line Gun, and Force Gun in awesome red skins. -- $2.25 / 180 MS points

Speed Kills Pack: Download the Speed Kills Weapon Pack! Includes faster-firing Force Gun, Line Gun, and Plasma Cutter. -- $2.25 / 180 MS points

Tank Pack: Download the Tank Pack featuring an upgraded Level 5 Suit and powered up Flamethrower, Force Gun, and Line Gun, all covered in Unitology script. -- $4.00 / 320 MS points

royvedas
November 10th, 2008, 21:25
This kind of reminds me of the "horse armor pack" in Oblivion. Let me buy the f***ing retail game. If you want to do DLC, then do something that's WORTH something. It kinda pisses me off that these things wasn't included in the retail game or at least offered as free DLC. Doesn't piss me off enough to make me buy it though. Well that's EA for you. I was just softening up a little, concerning EA, for EA actually putting out a decent game for once. Now we're back to the stoneage again. Go f*** yourself.