PDA

View Full Version : Trash this..

shadowprophet
November 11th, 2008, 05:12
I freehanded this in ms paint it took me about an hour cause...
well, ms paint sucks.
anyway rate this pic guys. if it sucks flame it.

..just need to know if it's half way decent to shrink into an avatar or something.
http://i38.tinypic.com/sdd5ab.jpg

ICE
November 11th, 2008, 05:47
Its better than what I could do lol. I cant draw anything.. I dunno its alright. It does sorta look like some kind of vine is growing on his tongue lol

shadowprophet
November 11th, 2008, 06:11
i'm just glad it doesn't completely suck :thumbup:

it's been a number of years since i've drawn :D

Thanks brother ice :D

Eviltaco64
November 11th, 2008, 07:40
It looks good. Especially for an MS Paint rendering of Venom. :)

Shrygue
November 11th, 2008, 20:12
It's been a while since I last saw you online Shadowprophet. Anyway that's not too bad your picture, good work.

shadowprophet
November 12th, 2008, 01:37
Ahh yes, These days I can usually be found on my ps3 "trophy whoring":cool:

ICE
November 12th, 2008, 01:55
Ahh yes, These days I can usually be found on my ps3 "trophy whoring":cool:

Speaking of you and your PS3 you need to go pick up a headset!

acn010
November 12th, 2008, 02:10
shadowprophet... my brother... do you have msg4? i guess i have seen you on metal gear online before (the name) well my psn is: acn010 missed you all guys!!!!!!!! hows everything

shadowprophet
November 12th, 2008, 03:15
Speaking of you and your PS3 you need to go pick up a headset!
I do have a headset, but it's an old ligitec crappy one, lots of people claim not to be able to understand me, or that it sounds like im talking though two tin canc tied ogether with string. i'm planing on getting one of those offical ps3 headset's soon though.

shadowprophet... my brother... do you have msg4? i guess i have seen you on metal gear online before (the name) well my psn is: acn010 missed you all guys!!!!!!!! hows everything Brother acn010!! long time no see!! How goes it man!?
oh yeah, I have mgs4, I haven't played mgo in a long time mind you, but not because I got bored of it,

I ended up sinking over 250 hours in mgo
,before I realized almost everyone playing mgo is either glitching the maps or using a lag switch.

but im always up for a fair match in mgo,
i'll add you to my ps3 and if your ever online i'll add you in my mgo account too :cool:

ICE
November 12th, 2008, 03:59
I do have a headset, but it's an old ligitec crappy one, lots of people claim not to be able to understand me, or that it sounds like im talking though two tin canc tied ogether with string. i'm planing on getting one of those offical ps3 headset's soon though.

Ah ok. I have a Logitech Usb one but its fairly new.

acn010
November 14th, 2008, 06:58
sweet! im on mgo at the mo!!
woot! all my accounts are: acn010
lol

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2008, 07:59
dont leave, i'll be logged in in a sec to add you bro

kay i found you and added you in my mgo friends list bro, if you ever want a match hit me up,. you can host or me, :)

edit, i'll be logged back in soon, my connection went down,

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2008, 09:40
your pretty good acn010, mgo is a rough game, even though it doesnt seem like it, the more time you invest in it the better you will be:cool:

id like to try team with you on survival some weekend, I think we could own.

acn010
November 14th, 2008, 10:42
ha!!! ya that would be awesome... wel snd me pms on psn account or right here in the site!
anyone who has a psn sccoount... add me : acn010