PDA

View Full Version : DS-Me Béta 1

wraggster
November 11th, 2008, 23:54
News via Nintendomax: (http://www.nintendomax.com/index.php?topic_id=8944&format=news)

Mikau Plata and working on a new OS (operating system) for the DS "DS-Me" which aims to maximize the resources of the DS while using the minimum possible, play mp3, execute code, etc ... .

Citation:
- What is DS-I?
DS-I is an operating system (OS), as can be linux or windows.
This operating system, this exclusively for Developers ds, so this optimized to use the minimum resources.

- How does it work?
It is very easy, creams an interpreted language itself, with roles in Spanish, which draws on screen what you want, you premite the user to create their own applications.
To save resources most, is fully established in pixels, there is not one image, so it barely covers ram, which allows greater speed and convenience to the user.

- What value do you have?
In future versions, with this so you can do whatever you want as if it were your computer, but with something very important ... You can do several tasks at once!
Imagine being able to listen to while you read an mp3 file. With DS-I is possible!
- For when you can do all this?

In the first or second stable version is expected to have all included, just a little patience ...

- Present
Beta 1: - Displays of the interpreter acting, posivilidad events on. Function of windows, buttons and text. Not adapted to the user.
- Future Roles

Stable Version:
- Explorer fat
- Interpret a higher level
- Stack for id of the windows
- Adapting to the user
- Files that are running on time
- Archives. T2 (executables so)
- How to use

In this beta 1, DS-patched file Me.nds with DLDI and put it in the root directory of your card.
1.t2 file, you can only carry that name, but not interpreted.
To see how this program application, open the file 1.t2 with the notepad of the pc.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments