PDA

View Full Version : Ddr Max 2 Night Fever Mod Released

wraggster
January 14th, 2006, 13:33
Scarface350 has released a new Mod for the Game PSP Revolution (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=14053) which is a Dance Dance Revolution type game for the PSP, heres the details on this Mod:

<blockquote>Well This is my second PSP revolution mod named DDR max: night/midnight fever.Now i must say the idea and the title that i made for this MOD are wierd. Many people whom i showed the screens too all wondered how did i come out with the title and the theme. It was quite wierd really. IT JUST CAME TO ME . I decided to get more into PSP revolution modding as the game needs to be varied more and decided to make another one. I was browsing through my photoshop brush equipment to get some new ideas. suddenly i ran into this brush that had some creepy looking trees along with grass flowers and other stuff... And it Just came to me... why not make a dark scary looking forest that is 480x272 dimensional and listen to dance music. at that time i also got creative with the arrows and arrow top sections. It was a strange idea indeed But surprisingly IT ACTUALLY looks great. ESPECIALLY once you see it on the psp screen.i even put some songs that i think? would kinda synch in with the setting. Try it out and see what you think.

Technichly this is an unfinished mod because this mod got me interested and i want to improve more than just the arrows and such. I am planning to re- design all of the original PSP revolution design to best fit this mod. Comments suggestions are appreciated as well as creative ideas for my next design. re designing this might take a week or two depending on the amount of free time i have... anyway... yea thats how i got the whole scary forest rave theme.

MOD INCLUDES:

- new Note special color, I call it dark matter ( call it whatever you want)

- NEW THEME

-Variety of songs

credits- denitro deving13 Gameshark, And Wraggster for his hard work maintaining DC/EMU and Bringing good news.</blockquote>

Downloads and feedback can be found at this forum topic --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17024

scarface350
January 14th, 2006, 18:33
Try the megaupload link now it should work its a direct link