PDA

View Full Version : Blaze PSP TV Adapter for $33

wraggster
January 14th, 2006, 14:02
Whilst looking to add to my PSP Games collection i noticed that the PSP TV Adaptor by Blaze is down in price to $33, at that price its a gamble worth taking, heres the info on this product:

http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/PSP-0181-L.jpg

The PSP TV Adaptor lets you hook up your PSP to your home television (NTSC and PAL) via Composite and Stereo connectors. This adapter requires no modification of your PSP console. This new peripheral takes a completely different approach and clips on top of your PSP screen, with two screws to fit at the back of the handheld (in these two holes you can see on the top of the UMD drive). Some sort of pyramid grows from the base, with a precision lens and mirror system at the top, capturing the image and light, in a similar way a scanner or camera would. It then converts it into a video signal that is sent through video leads going from the adapter to your TV set.

Interested then head on over to SuccessHK (http://www.success-hk.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=112&A=50&Task=Click)

Update - It has worldwide free shipping too (OK im having one)

wraggster
January 14th, 2006, 14:25
just brought one and yes they are free shipping at the moment, im well pleased, what a bloody bargain.

shiftybill
January 14th, 2006, 14:33
so youre saying its worth investing in one of these, it would be handy to watch my tv eps and movies at mates places, how is the image quality?

MikeDX
January 14th, 2006, 15:34
$33 is almost a no brainer.. shame I don't get paid until the end of the month though.

wraggster
January 14th, 2006, 15:40
on the site above and the page of the item they have links to engadget and IGN reviews

not here anymore
January 14th, 2006, 21:34
Seriously this is junk, even for 30 bucks.
Later,

TSR

danknugz
January 15th, 2006, 00:07
hey man, i dont care about buying it, i dont even have a tv , but i tried the hk sucess link posted and its busted, ( says "click" at the end of the url} and i suspect you have a refferal deal with them, so i just thought youd want to know!
peace

xuphorz
January 15th, 2006, 03:41
server keeps timing out