PDA

View Full Version : Developers Package for GTA Exploit by Fanjita

wraggster
January 14th, 2006, 18:44
Fanjita the main man behind getting homebrew to work on firmware 2.0 and above PSP consoles has today released a Dev package for those wanting to try more software or even hacks with PSPs of that firmware.

This is for Devs only, download via comments

bugo
January 14th, 2006, 19:40
wow, Fanjita yo da Man...
Now, anyone that can make hard code will be able to understand what he is doing and do more things to us...

Thx Fanjita

mcmonkey
January 14th, 2006, 21:36
this could be great,i wonder what the restrictions are for this exploit tho.

Sk8.4.Life
January 14th, 2006, 22:46
Holy crap... Fanjita, I gotta hand it to you man. I took a look through the Read Me file, and that was so far over my head, it's not even funny. Your doing a kickass job in my opinion and I hope you keep it up!

By the way, I love your EBOOT Loader for 2.0. I've been spreading the word around school and I hooked 2 friends up with some snes/nes/doom emulations on their 2.0's as well.

Voltron
January 15th, 2006, 00:42
I don't know too much about this but everytime Fanjita puts out another release I'm at a loss for words. Amazing and genius. I rely heavily on the 2.0 EBOOT Loader to get the fullest enjoyment out of my PSP. Thank you Fanjita!

modcase
January 15th, 2006, 04:49
check out fanjitas site

http://fanjita.org

bottlecap
January 15th, 2006, 11:16
i think by now you make it painfully obvious to your users that you dont like the site this news came from, but you should at least link to the authors site:

http://fanjita.org/

wakaru
January 15th, 2006, 15:17
Great Job Fanjita!

Unfortunately I am one of those stuck with the v2.01 firmware since I bough my beloved white PSP a couple of months ago. I would like to test your work but I do not have the GTA Game though and at the moment I do not plan to adquire it as I do not personally like that style of games (Yeah, believe it or not). I rather like mind-like games such as Mercury.

Is there any chances to adapt that savegame hack to other games other than the GTA?

If not I might decide to rent the GTA game just to have a go with the hack, but in no way I think I would buy the game just for that.... Or maybe I will wait for further advances in the Scene and if the GTA savegame hack becomes versatile and allows to run most of the homebrew (including Doom, Quake2...) well then It will be worth the investment.

Fanjita, keep up the good work and keep amazing us as you have been doing for the past month.

Ahm....You will have a couple of pints (at the very least) on me if you ever get to Leeds area ;-)

asterothjames
January 15th, 2006, 19:45
dude i love u lol