PDA

View Full Version : Music Sequencer (Lua APP)

wraggster
January 15th, 2006, 01:09
Yashamaru posted this news in our Submit news forum:

Knifa has just released "Music Sequencer"

<blockquote>I've wrote a basic music sequencer in Lua. It has support for multiple tracks (or instruments, whatever you want to call it) too, changing BPM and the likes.

It's not exactly the most useful thing ever, but I got bored and made it for the fun of it :P

If you're going to make a song on it, it's very simple, you should be able to figure out what to do by reading the songs that come with it. Remeber that they are processed in HALF-BEATS and not a single one.

You can also add your own samples by doing something like this at the top of your song file.

Code:
V_TONE1 = AddSample( "file.wav" );

Then you would use that in your song scores/tracks </blockquote>

Download Here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=17099

Produkt
January 15th, 2006, 03:19
now are they savable

jaws365
January 15th, 2006, 11:59
WOW! GREAT!!! I have waited so long for this, looking forward to try it out. I will probably make some tracks during the next few weeks as I am currently working in another country and did not bring my music gear.

Jaws

jaws365
January 15th, 2006, 12:16
I am not familiar with LUA though, could you give a short tutorial in writing songs? I cannot see the composition, only a blinking "beat" and the speed/time etc.

Knifa
January 15th, 2006, 19:20
The Readme tells you how to write songs. You don't really need to know any Lua to write them.

I'll probably write an editor soon.