PDA

View Full Version : The word.

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2008, 05:02
don't you know about the word?
appearantly everbody knows about the word.

6gqfPStQtA4:o
ahh, when I was growing up, this old music was dad's favorite kind, almost every oldies song ever made is permanently etched into my mind

Not that I expect any of you wipper snappers to remember any of the oldies. but musicly speaking, the oldies are still some of the best music on the planet.

music has changed sevral times over the generations, from jazz tp rock to pop to rap and grunge. But one is still taken back in time by listening to the oldies, a time when music was all about the sound.

these days to be a musician, it's almost a prerequisite that said musician has to have killer looks and a gimmick too, like manson, with his shock tactics, or kiss with their makeup, but in the old days. all you had to have to be a musician, was a love of music and the ability to carry a tune.

thats why, oldies music is more true to it's own art form, it's not lost in a sea of images and gimmicks.

just pure true art. as it was ment to be.

Eviltaco64
November 14th, 2008, 05:11
Haha! I kinda forgot about this song until people saw it on Family Guy

ICE
November 14th, 2008, 05:15
The word? I hear its of an avian variety...

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2008, 05:17
truly it was a great episode,

i really liked the part where brian and stewie went office space on on the old record :p Classic stuff :D

ICE
November 14th, 2008, 05:19
It uses the fact that if you do something funny and then keep doing it it stops being funny. But if you keep doing it it will become funny again.

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2008, 05:21
It uses the fact that if you do something funny and then keep doing it it stops being funny. But if you keep doing it it will become funny again.
You know, I never really looked at it like that way, i was so cought up in the oldies music, that somehow that point eluded me, but it's very true and a good point :cool:

acn010
November 14th, 2008, 06:52
coinsidence that i justs aw that family guy episode lol..
and shadow... i got you on psn! cool! but why with the ''S'' at the end of your name?

shadowprophet
November 14th, 2008, 07:37
it seems someone on psn already has the name, so i had to put an s on the end,

as in ShadowprophetS ps3:cool:

ExcruciationX
November 14th, 2008, 18:14
I'm more of an Arena Rock guy. Boston's my favorite band.

BTW, shades, get on your MSN. I added you.

acn010
November 14th, 2008, 18:21
it seems someone on psn already has the name, so i had to put an s on the end,

as in ShadowprophetS ps3:cool:

somesbody is being a poser! //gasp// lol...
well good game on mgo

Darksaviour69
November 14th, 2008, 19:42

yeah like when he is fightin the chicken guy

dejkirkby
November 15th, 2008, 11:23
Stewie's reactions when Peter was setting people up to make him sing it was priceless!

Triv1um
November 15th, 2008, 11:26
Yeah, someone has got Triv1um too :( *cries*

So, I had to get Triv1umx.

----

I've never seen the Family Guy with that song in.

acn010
November 15th, 2008, 16:14
well now you do lol^

shadowprophet
November 15th, 2008, 23:58
I'm more of an Arena Rock guy. Boston's my favorite band.

BTW, shades, get on your MSN. I added you.
I really can't do msn,
I know it sounds silly, but i've had two stalkers that got my home phone number from friends through msn, and yahoo'

they came on to me, i tell them ii'm married, then i refer them to a single friend,

somehow, they get my home number from them, then call asking to talk to me,

they would call, i block the number, then they would call from a different number,

finally sondra would answer and explain that shes my wife, then the chicks would cause problems with her.

in short, msn, and yahoo are both demonic, evil devil tools and i rarely use either ever.

my wife still doesn't fully trust me because of that stuff.

ICE
November 16th, 2008, 00:24
I really can't do msn,
I know it sounds silly, but i've had two stalkers that got my home phone number from friends through msn, and yahoo'

they came on to me, i tell them ii'm married, then i refer them to a single friend,

somehow, they get my home number from them, then call asking to talk to me,

they would call, i block the number, then they would call from a different number,

finally sondra would answer and explain that shes my wife, then the chicks would cause problems with her.

in short, msn, and yahoo are both demonic, evil devil tools and i rarely use either ever.

my wife still doesn't fully trust me because of that stuff.

Crap bro. So thats why you're never on MSN? Lol

shadowprophet
November 16th, 2008, 00:27
Crap bro. So thats why you're never on MSN? Lol and also yahoo,

acn010
November 17th, 2008, 06:26
ha ha wow

igmir25
November 19th, 2008, 16:53
What word? I'm confused guys. What do you mean by that? Don't have ESP mind over here.

ICE
November 19th, 2008, 17:09
Hmm I thought everyone had heard about the word..

Darksaviour69
November 19th, 2008, 17:45
Haven't you heard? spambot?