PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
November 15th, 2008, 00:15
If this post reads a bit breathless, it's because I was just playing Left 4 Dead on the Xbox 360. Yikes! So many zombies! Playing through Valve's latest is going to take up the majority of my weekend, the moments not spent poolside or playing Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, which the FedEx man also dropped off earlier today. Expect a double shot of review text from me Monday and Tuesday on both. Luke may be chiming in with some feedback on the PC version of Left 4 Dead as soon as Steam gets around to making it available.

I may also squeeze in a bit more Dead Space, but want to keep the scaring the bejeezus out of myself to a respectable minimum. What gaming plans do you have for the weekend? Let us know in the comments.

http://kotaku.com/5087293/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

NoQuarter
November 15th, 2008, 02:00
I'm playing with my ubuntu intrepid, tweaking out my OS. I must say it's friggin sweet...

jamotto
November 15th, 2008, 02:08
Tenchu: Return from Darkness

goshogun1
November 15th, 2008, 02:44
Tales of Symphonia I for Gamecube. Just started disk 2. I really hate it when I try to wing it through most of a game, only to discover the game has some really in-depth systems that you can tinker with. I just discovered there was a tutorial built into the game too! Man, I feel so stupid sometimes. Amazing game, with some of my favorite characters ever. Just wish everyone didn't pick on Lloyd so much. If you have played, you know what I mean.

jrsmaster411
November 15th, 2008, 04:25
killzone 2 beta and wipeout hd

mike_jmg
November 15th, 2008, 05:02
I made some progress in Turok and I think I'm actually playing better.

So i'll be playing Turok and Star Ocean

edit: last moment my friends came over this sunday to play starcraft, we ended up playing all afternoon and at last I beated the one that always wins

acn010
November 15th, 2008, 09:17
metal gear4,metal gear online, wipeout HD.... i love playing those

pkbunghole
November 15th, 2008, 10:55
snk vs capcom cardfighters clash (snk version)

on psp :p

Sketchy
November 15th, 2008, 16:57
Probably some more Dead Space, Gears 2 and wrapping up Saints Row 2...oh and maybe WiiMusic!

Veskgar
November 15th, 2008, 17:57
Metal Gear Solid 4

Force Unleashed w/ new character pack add-on

Halo 3

Star Ocean: First Departure

HexenDarkside
November 17th, 2008, 08:57
Fallout 3 and Mother 3.

geise69
November 17th, 2008, 13:15
I have been playing Blue Dragon on 360 and it's awesome! I want to finish it before Last Remnant comes out. I have also been switching between Blue Dragon and Dragon Quest IV on DS. Two great games worth spending the time to play.

kjetil1991
November 17th, 2008, 16:42
im playing mirrors edge bought it three days ago its fun =) yes!!! post no 400 ;D