PDA

View Full Version : TROLL Arena

wraggster
November 16th, 2008, 09:50
News/release from Hideous (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=145862)

In TROLL Arena, you play as the TROLL, who is being attacked by the evil Japanese (portrayed by Mr. Miyamoto)! Do your best to avoid the Japanese using the Analog Stick and X, and try to get a high score!

http://hideou.se/psp/trollarena.png

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Kakashi987
November 16th, 2008, 14:22
Wow, I couldn't give a damn if the face is that of a Nintendo personnel or not....portraying the Japanese as "evil" is racist no matter how you look at it....
WTF is wrong with you people??

Counting down to Wraggster deleting this post for displaying an opinion...

DPyro
November 16th, 2008, 14:38
South Park does much worse.

carlitx
November 16th, 2008, 19:02
South Park does much worse.

yah really though. the guy with the first post is a twat. people like him give power to the racist, if less people took offense to stuff like this, racism would be non-existent.

but south park is frigging hilarious lol.

jarshale
November 16th, 2008, 22:49
calm the **** down. its just a game.

Wally
November 17th, 2008, 01:00
Wow, I couldn't give a damn if the face is that of a Nintendo personnel or not....portraying the Japanese as "evil" is racist no matter how you look at it....
WTF is wrong with you people??

Counting down to Wraggster deleting this post for displaying an opinion...

This is not racist at all, there's nothing suggesting that.. Therefore this game must remain, although its a game I wouldn't dream of playing.. There's plenty of games that suggest much worse.. GTA for example.. You can bash someone and call them names, then run them over.. They could be from any country / Town / arena etc.

Just let it fly, you're just causing an argument.

Wally

animekid4
November 17th, 2008, 03:49
....Ha.....I friggin love nintendo.

Kakashi987
November 17th, 2008, 03:57
Ok, letting it fly....

dangee
November 17th, 2008, 11:09
Ok, letting it fly....

cool.
Common Sense 1 Trolls 0

GibsonSGKing
November 17th, 2008, 21:06
lol, this game is actually somewhat amusing :P

and anything can be portrayed as racist, if it was bill gates, wouldnt that be racist? since its a white guy? most ppl would say no, but thats racist, thinking that its not racist since its a white guy. it gets really complicated @_@

joesnose
November 18th, 2008, 12:35
personally as a troll, i think this game is trollist, its just another vicious dig from the japanese who are renowned for their troll hating!!!

joesnose
November 18th, 2008, 14:45
Trolls revenge, try it if you dare!!! lol.