PDA

View Full Version : BakonICE v1.22

wraggster
November 16th, 2008, 09:56
BakonICE, the one and only up-to-date Socom Fireteam Bravo Two cheat device. Developed by NoEffex with contributions of a significant amount of people.

As greg of psp-hacks says, "Word of warning: go online (Infrastructure mode) using BakonICE and you’ll be damned for all eternity. Please use this honourably; i.e.) single campaign mode and/or Ad Hoc with nearby friends."

changelog for BakonICE v1.22:

Made the Custom Menu better/more efficient (auto-slots)
Fixed Custom Menu
Fixed VC (Walk through walls)
Ported the animated name - Thanks Tonic
Ported crawl in water

Download Here (http://bakonice.googlecode.com/files/bakonice_1.22_bin.tar.gz) and Give Feedback Via Comments

Murdock
November 17th, 2008, 19:15
U gotta be kiddin!

U r advertizing a cheat device that can be used online? BAH! This is disgusting!

I hate cheaterz and I hate the people who code cheat devices ... if u r not good eonugh to win in a fair game u either haven't practiced enough or ur just lousy in gaming ... no matter which of them, cheating is the worst form of spoiling the fun for any other player ...

And the people who help spreading cheat devices that can be used to betray fair playing people aren't any better ... so draw ur conclusions about what I think about u ...

I bet u'll delete this comment anyways and/or ban me ... but I think I'm not alone with this opinion ... so I demand that u take this article off the front pages ...

ICE
November 17th, 2008, 20:19
I played FTB2 for about a year with a 1.7 k/d legit. It got real boring so I found a more fun way to play. It involved flying and rockets bouncing off walls and invulnerability..

Anywho it clearly says not to use this online lol.

NoEffex
November 23rd, 2008, 06:24
Says not to use this online because, well, good luck getting online with a UMD. Anyhow, works fine on Ad Hoc and Campaign. If you WANT, I could screw it up for everyone by adding the cheats that actually screw the game like infinite health, ammo, one shot kill, etc. to it, but I know that wouldn't be appreciated, so, since people HAVE to use something, why not direct them to the lesser of the two evils?