PDA

View Full Version : Acekard on Nintendo DSi

bandit
November 18th, 2008, 14:28
It seems Acekard is the first flashcart team to be able to run a flashcart on the newly released DSi. Of course, Acekard is using their own flashcart. Although this shows some promise, there are still obstacles.

This is a lab work, it works ONLY in LAB. Even though we can go this far, it is almost impossible to make a commercial product.

There is a major problem that can't be resolved, at least for now.It seems DSi did many sanity checks to make sure there is no more fcards.

we will keep researching and good luck to all.

btw: we assume there are more than one modes on DSi, we still haven't found any way to access the SD card slot in origin DS mode.

2dge0VGOugQ

Source: Acekard (http://www.acekard.com/)

trugamer
November 18th, 2008, 17:29
Somehow I think this needs some sort of soft mod, and if we can do that we don't need flashcarts any more.

Dragonic
November 18th, 2008, 17:45
Hehe, I posted the same news but in "Nintendo DS Emulation and Homebrew forum" x). I knew someone else would post it here, in the real news forum, but because I'm a normal member, I can't do that myself :P! Well, that was a bit off-topic...

I think this is cool. If they can make some kind of hack or something to the DS so we can use our flashcarts, or even just the SD-slot, to play homebrew, then It's superb! I hope they will think out a way soon.