PDA

View Full Version : Squarez Puzzle

wraggster
November 18th, 2008, 22:24
NeilR and Frozenipaq (http://forums.mformature.net/showthread.php?t=447) have released a new version of Squarez, heres the details from the horses mouth:

I told you it was coming, and I'm happy to annouce the release of Squarez: Puzzle. This game was intented to be included with a later version of the popular PSP homebrew Squarez but never saw the light of day beyond its beta production and releases. As a beta tester I've been holding onto the game for 3 years now and have decided that it is the right time to release it as Socals, the developer, has disappeared since 2006. Why should the two beta testsers hang on to the game when the entire community can benefit from Socals's creation.

So what's Squarez: Puzzle about? It's simple. Do you recall all those puzzle games in adventure games where you must move blocks that are blocking your way in a dungeon? You are stuck in the game surrounded by block walls and must escape by moving each block and reach the goal. Some blocks can only be moved once, some can be moved multiple times and some can't be moved at all. It should keep you occupied for a while so enjoy!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

titch.ryan
November 19th, 2008, 10:58
sounds interesting

EDIT: only the patched ebbot is in this file, need the rest of the files from original zip aswell(see first post from source)