PDA

View Full Version : NDS Motorized Cartridge & Slot Cleaner

wraggster
November 19th, 2008, 21:17
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/Nintendo_DS_NDS_Motorized_Cartridge___Slot_Cleaner .html?aff_id=24)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/NDS-0904-L.jpg

This Motorized Cartridge & Slot cleaner is easy and a great solution for NDS Lite and NDS gamers to clean your game cartridges and the slot of the console. It can thoroughly clean your NDS Lite and NDS! Wite its unique motorized process coupled with advanced micro-fiber technology, it can safely remove dust,dirt or fingerprints ensuring optimun performance!Just press the button for an automatic 15 second clean and it is done!It is compact and portable, easy to use and compatible with NDS & NDS Lite.

Flygon
November 19th, 2008, 21:28
I think I'd be much more worried about bent pins or worn out ones (Trust me, I have two Mega Drive II's with VERY worn out pins) than dust getting in :P

rancor01
November 20th, 2008, 08:57
i cleaned your moms slot...

carlitx
November 20th, 2008, 18:21
i cleaned your moms slot...

OK i think this deserves a warring if a mod is watching. It has nothing to do with the topic and is some what offensive (not to me but you know) along with being stupid and very very childish.

grow the **** up rancor.

and i agree worn out pins are more of a problem then dust. event though this is neat :P

rancor01
November 21st, 2008, 01:48
The guy with gundam cartoons and "facts" about his video gaming setup on his profile is telling me to grow up! haha.. On a video-game site, no less... Then proceeds to use a four-letter curse word directed at me.. I suppose its another case of "do as I say, not as I do", huh?

carlitx
November 21st, 2008, 23:55
The guy with gundam cartoons and "facts" about his video gaming setup on his profile is telling me to grow up! haha.. On a video-game site, no less... Then proceeds to use a four-letter curse word directed at me.. I suppose its another case of "do as I say, not as I do", huh?

haha look at himself trying to piss me off lol. Look dude grow up your comment was looking for a argument and this one even more so, so I will make this one response to you and I will have no more of you and your behavior, I am after all an ADULT. Also Gundam is no way a mare children's cartoon. It is an Anime for at least 16-17+*rolls eyes*. And facts? as far as facts go from the one little comment you just made you have to be one for the most ignorant people I have come across on the net. I laugh at your stupidity.

and as for the facts on my video games. It's a VIDEO GAME forum. and to quote the the great Gazoo "Dumb dumb"

and do as i say not as i do? I am polite on this forum and like most others I make relevant posts to topics NEWBIE, not immature bull flop like your first post.

krazedkat1
November 23rd, 2008, 22:37
Nice :D... But I don't trust it :(..

Justinistheman
November 28th, 2008, 10:02
i agree the problem is with worn out pins not dust i had my ds for almost two years and the pins wore out and i had to buy a brand new one a a couple days ago