PDA

View Full Version : Laserix 2 Ported to PSP

wraggster
January 15th, 2006, 23:17
fafenstein (http://degling.free.fr/LASERIX/indexUK.html) has ported Laserix 2 to the PSP, heres the info:

<blockquote>Laserix is a flash game created by Jason Storhed, a video game designer student. This game is just 100% fun and perfect transpose to PSP !!!!. I have tried it once and became a big fan! After a couple of days, and few broken PSPs, I finished the 13 levels. Oh no! What am I gonna do !!! I contacted Jason, to ask for more, but he was busy with his exams. So guess what, I decided to create my own levels.

Now you can play 52 levels (incuding the 13 orignals masterpiece) and try to finsih the game. Good Luck and have a blast!!!

Laserix is a laser that should go through all diamonds on the grid. The only way to do it, is to use mirrors, in the right position and adjust them to define the right laser path. Laserix is a real “Chinese puzzle”. There is no need for 3D or video. The game is just fun!!!

Thanks again to Jason, who design the game and let me used the source code to create new levels.</blockquote>

Screenshots and download via comments :)

Sniper Wolf
January 16th, 2006, 01:57
since laserix is being brought up again. I need help with level 8! I can't get past it to save my life. Please help! the hint sucks, it doesn't explain it enough. So in other words, I suck and need to get past this level! This is an awesome game by the way, great job!

fafenstein
January 16th, 2006, 07:05
Hi,

Thx for news :) ...

For help i think i will do a mini-forum for players help each others but level 8. :p ....Try a little bit harder.....

alexh
January 16th, 2006, 10:03
Was Laserix the original? I guess so.

I first found a clone of this game called Reflections (http://laser.narr.as/) which is a much more polished and gothic version.

FeAReD
January 16th, 2006, 18:14
what firmwire will this work on?

fafenstein
January 17th, 2006, 07:23
1 - 1.5

many people tell me that it play on 2.00 :D

++

bluetheone
January 17th, 2006, 07:51
can I Play psprevolution on 2.00

gov1
February 13th, 2006, 23:31
anyone got any suggestions for level 18 im stumped :(
FANTASTIC GAME though :D

ad35226
September 30th, 2006, 22:16
adsadasdsdasdasd

ad35226
September 30th, 2006, 22:16
me too

frawo
January 13th, 2007, 05:10
hello to everyone , I know that this thread is VERY old ... but I really liked this game as pastime and so far I had no luck to get it run under 3.03 OE-B . Anybody managed ? Ok , most of you guys and girls will be playing PSX games at the moment on your PSPs ;-) , but on the other hand insn't it homebrew that keeps this site alive ?
Oh and though I'm sad that this game doesn't work any more , I'm still glad I updated to 3.03 (thought I would stick to 1.5FW forever :-)) ... thank you Dark AleX , you are really stunning...:thumbup:

frawo
January 15th, 2007, 02:10
Ok , just found out by myself , you have just to exchange the param.sfo of the EBOOT with a working one , stupid me ... :rolleyes:
The game is now running perfectly on 3.03 OE-B !!! :thumbup: