PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
November 21st, 2008, 21:49
There's a copy of Castlevania Judgment and Metal Slug 7 at Kotaku Towers West both with my name on it. My name just happens to be on a Post-It preceded by "Review these ASAP or you're fired - Brian" so that's my weekend right there. What Brian doesn't know is that I'll be playing Left 4 Dead until my eyes bleed this weekend, with me thumbing my nose at him and his "due dates." Boy, I hope he doesn't read this post or the jig is up. I've also got some exciting Meat Bun things to pre-launch and a mouse carcass to dispose of.

Welcome to the good life! How's your world lookin'? Got some gaming that needs to get done this weekend? Let us know in the comments.

http://kotaku.com/5096184/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

gutbub
November 21st, 2008, 22:24
Left4Dead. Unfortunately I don't own it and currently can't afford it. So, the real question is who is gonna gift it to me on Steam. Just in case anybody is feeling generous, my Steam account name is gutbub.

goshogun1
November 21st, 2008, 22:37
I will be making a level in Little Big Planet all weekend. Just got my eye toy yesterday. I am going to make a level with characters/BGs I drew myself. So far, it transfers quite well to the ps3. Because I drew it myself, I don't have to worry about breaking TOS.
Also, Castlevania Judgement for the Wii. Damn fun game, oozing with castlevania fan-service, and amazing music.

ojdon
November 21st, 2008, 22:37
Hopefully some homebrew on my new Dreamcast =D

juiceface
November 21st, 2008, 23:03
gonna do a marathon session of Call Of Duty World at war.

mike_jmg
November 21st, 2008, 23:34
I couldn't wait, I'm playing Prinny Ore Ga Sujinkou de Iinsuka?, the game is REALLY hard but also VERY fun, a perfect combination

Not much of a wekend for me I'm taking the TOEFL IBT test tomorrow, wish me luck

mcdougall57
November 21st, 2008, 23:59
Nothing I've got work to do.

Shadowblind
November 22nd, 2008, 00:13
I'll be playing Left 4--oh wait thats right. My Xbox is dead. For the third time. Thanks Microsoft!

*extends middle index in an extremely rude fashion*

jamotto
November 22nd, 2008, 01:21
Ghost Recon 2
Strider 2
Strikers 1945

ICE
November 22nd, 2008, 01:23
I'll be playing Left 4--oh wait thats right. My Xbox is dead. For the third time. Thanks Microsoft!

*extends middle index in an extremely rude fashion*

Do you think maybe theres a lesson in that? lol

JDvorak
November 22nd, 2008, 03:42
Playing ScummVM games on my NDS and Palm Pilot. Just love those old Lucas Games especially Day of the Tentacle and Monkey Island!!!!

BoazAdreal
November 22nd, 2008, 07:09
Probably be playing Warhammer Online unless I get bored of it at which point I might hook up the PS2 and try to beat FF12 which I have had since launch.