PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter Zero 3 Double Upper

wraggster
January 16th, 2006, 16:33
New PSP Commercial game released and a Streetfighter game at that:

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//large/psp-sf-zero3-jap6.jpg

More details here --> http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=8492&lsaid=219793

bottlecap
January 16th, 2006, 17:44
This is definitely going to be awesome! I have been a street fighter fan since it came out on SNES. I hope that it will be universally released with the d-pad button cover so it will be easy to pull off the moves. That is one of my main beefs with the PSP is the fact that the D-pad sucks so bad and wont recognize a simple crescent pattern (back, down-left, down, down-right, right) unless you go super slow REALLY TRYING to make sure that you luckily hit each position.

Oh well... it would be nice.. anyways, is it just me or is every physical product news item an advertisement? I always see affiliate codes and a buy link (with the affiliate code) at least 2 to 3 times a day here. Just wondering if its me, or anyone else feeling the same way..

Mew
January 16th, 2006, 18:15
Well.. no bad release I think, but a Tekken or Soul Calibur Portable would be more interesting than this 2D Beat Em Up! :]

walrus82
January 16th, 2006, 18:19
I love this game!!! I hope there will be gamesharing for Wi-Fi-battles.

shadowprophet
January 16th, 2006, 18:48
You see this here is my game, nobody can take my ken.
im undefeated in this game.

<--- takeing all challangers:D

stellarola
January 17th, 2006, 00:37
You see this here is my game, nobody can take my ken.
im undefeated in this game.

<--- takeing all challangers:D

I could whoop ya! :p :p

Game Collector
January 17th, 2006, 11:43
It would be interesting to hear comments from anyone that buys this, I just confirmation that it is better than Vampire Chronicles as i plan to buy it in my next PSP order on 23 Feb.

reakt
January 17th, 2006, 11:52
New PSP Commercial game released and a Streetfighter game at that:

I think I'll have to give this one a miss. It feels like I've gotten RSI in my left thumb from playing street fighter 2 on the SNES emulator on PSP over the weekend!
Unfortunately, the PSP control system is simply not good for fighting games.

shadowprophet
January 17th, 2006, 12:59
I think I'll have to give this one a miss. It feels like I've gotten RSI in my left thumb from playing street fighter 2 on the SNES emulator on PSP over the weekend!
Unfortunately, the PSP control system is simply not good for fighting games.

However, if you can bare it. You can become quite skilled with the psp controls.
I did it with dark stalkers, That still doent make them suited for fighting games tho :D