PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Prize Giveaway: Ninjatown and a Nintendo DS (UK and Eire only)

Darksaviour69
November 24th, 2008, 12:57
Ninjatown will be released on Friday (28/11/08) in the UK for the Nintendo DS

Ninjatown is a peaceful place populated by ninjas. But after a volcanic eruption, Ninjatown gets invaded by enemies and their leader, Mr. Demon, who is bent on destruction.

http://www.dcemu.dreamhosters.com/pics/d/532-4/NINJATOWN_FOB_PEGI_001.jpg

Ninjatown is based on characters created by toy designer, artist and former Electronic Gaming Monthly editor Shawn Smith. Smith is the artist behind the Shawnimals line of toys. Ninjatown is a spin-off of one of his Shawnimal characters, the Wee Ninja.

To celebrate the release of the game, we will be giving away a DS and a copy of Ninjatown to a lucky DCEmu member, courtesy of SouthPeak. Also we will be giving away a copy of the game to 2 Runners up. That at total of £190 worth of prizes!!

This contest is available to residents of the UK and Ireland only.

To enter this contest all you have to do is to post a reply to this news post and answer the following question:

Why are ninja's so cool? If you were a ninja, what would you do?

You may only post your answer once, and duplicate entries will be disqualified from the contest. This contest is only open to residents of the UK and Ireland (sorry to all our members outside of that region).

This contest will close on Monday the 15th of December 2008.

If you want to post a reply to this post but do not qualify for the contest e.g. live outside the UK and Ireland, please post "I'm not entering the contest" thanks

Winners will be chosen randomly from qualified posts and contacted via PM on the DCEmu forums and E-mail. If a winner does not respond within a week a new winner will be picked at random from the other entrants. No purchase necessary. One online entry per person (one e-mail address per person/address). Entry constitutes agreement by winners to be publicized and permission to use each winner's name for the purposes of promotion of the Contest without further compensation. Contest void where prohibited. Odds of winning dependent on number of entrants.

stevo11185
November 24th, 2008, 14:08
I think ninjas are cool cos they can do sexy jutsu ^^. Also i love swords so ninjas rule.

If i was a ninja id train myself to be able to fight with my eyes closed, so if i ever had a situation where i was blinded i could still fight.

RV2006
November 24th, 2008, 16:23
Ninja are cool because they are stealthy, sneaky, and wield really cool weapons!
If I was a ninja, I would use my powers to rule the world!!

joan hennessey
November 24th, 2008, 16:33
Ninjas are so cool they dress in black and can stealth when they feel like it.

If i was a ninja i would want to take on the WWE champion

Darren Cross
November 24th, 2008, 16:40
Ninjas are so cool they freeze you by staring at you. If i was a ninja i would give Gordon Brown a good kicking :D

Shadowblind
November 24th, 2008, 16:44
http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/130833_main.jpg
This is why ninjas are so cool

EDIT: Not an entry.

Category
November 24th, 2008, 18:42
Ninjas are cool because they ate strange mushrooms - slowed down their perception of the world around them, giving the bonus of enhanced reflexes!

If I was a Ninja, I would stay inthe shadows, and wait for the perfect moment to strike for the honour of my clan!

mrquiteaguy
November 24th, 2008, 18:44
Ninjas are so cool,they have starred in some of the best games,Ninja Gaiden,Shinobi,etc.Their moves put Travolta to shame and if i were a Ninja i would be the new Disco King. :p

adekunle
November 24th, 2008, 19:18
ninjas are cool because they can do what no one else can they are the only ones able to throw a shuriken. if i were a ninja i would show off my skills my friends and maybe teach my ninja arts to people who are intrested.

ytrew
November 24th, 2008, 20:09
Ninjas are so cool because they know how to take someone out, with style :cool: ,If i was a Ninja, id spend my days plotting on which crime boss to eliminate next, and how to do it in style,wouldnt want embarrass the other Ninjas ;)

Malksta
November 24th, 2008, 20:30
Ninja's are cool because they fear no man

I'd lead a group of highly trained assasins if I were a ninja

unigamer
November 24th, 2008, 21:08
Ninjas are cool because they do ninja things! It's simple really!

cas2007
November 24th, 2008, 21:21
Ninja's are UBER COOL AWSOME TO THE EXTREME becauese Every single game with ninja's in it that i played rocked WOOT Ninja's and
The methods used by ninja included assassination, espionage, stealth, camouflage, specialized weapons How isn't that cool?
heres a fun ninja game its made for the iphone but works best on pc Click (http://www.sarkscape.com/games/iphone/ninja-ropes-extreme/)

icecoolwas
November 24th, 2008, 21:31
Ninja's are cool because they can Kick, Stab, Happy slap you before you even know about it! Even then, you Would not still have known it was a Ninja Indeed.

If I was a Ninja I would Dress in Pink and pretend I'm Not a Ninja.

Accordion
November 24th, 2008, 21:40
Ninjas are cool because they live at the South Peak.
If I were a ninja i would build a fire to make me warm.

titch.ryan
November 25th, 2008, 10:06
ninjas are coll because: "only a ninja can sneak up on another ninja"

if i was a ninja i'd seek to verify this theory and become the master ninja of the world!

splodger15
November 25th, 2008, 13:36
Ninjas are cool because they carry some sweet swords with them. Plus some of the moves they can pull off are pretty awesome aswell. If I was a ninja I would probaly help the police service attacking criminals and locking them up

JBond
November 25th, 2008, 19:21
Ninja's are cool because hey said that they would kill me four times over before i realised it, and the fact that they are holding me hostage at the minute.
If I were a ninja Ii would assemble the ultimate team of Frankinstein, Dracula, SuperMario, Pengu, Bender (The Gender Bander) from Futurama And Splodger15 and we would cause havok. No stone would left unturned, all candy will be taken from babies and finally we'll stop with pac man and.........well I leave that up to you

robman84
November 25th, 2008, 22:10
ninjas are cool because they like to put on gloves and wellies to go and do a spot of gaidening (groan!!!)

If I was a ninja you wouldn't know it for long before I diced you into 1 inch cubes with my ninja sword, marinated you in garlic and fried you over a moderate heat for 20 mins or until thoroughly cooked before serving you on a bed of ninja rice. Or something

simonapilch
November 26th, 2008, 07:04
I think ninjas are cool cos anybody can be a ninja even pandas and if i were a ninja id use my ninja skills to take down the bosses of co-op cos they are charging 3p for a carrier bag now.....

b_simpson1999
December 3rd, 2008, 11:45
Ninjas are so cool because there in black and stealthy. If I was a ninja I whould get my own ds+games without anyone knowing

maxipower90
December 8th, 2008, 14:47
We all know Chuck Norris is the man behind the mask... thats why Ninjas are cool

apex05
December 8th, 2008, 16:36
I think ninja's are cool because there could be one there right now... And no-one would know what they doing

ShiftyBoy
December 8th, 2008, 22:56
Ninja's are cool because they are popular. If I was a ninja I would quit and become an individual who defies all stereotypes.

Either that or become a ninja pirate!

Twinights
December 10th, 2008, 16:09
Ninja's are awesomely cool 'cause they can like kill anyone and anything they want! also they are ultra stealthy! If i was a ninja i wud go on an adventure with my friends and kill baddies! :P

newham100
December 12th, 2008, 10:20
Ninja's are so cool 'cos they are small, yet mighty - like me!

If I were a Ninja then I would take on all the evil in the world (like my stepdad) and live life how I want to!

newb_fo_life
December 14th, 2008, 13:42
I think ninja's are awsome because ,well what can I say

THEY'RE NINJA'S!!!!!!!

If I was a ninja,I would go inside peoples heads and control them ,MWHAHAHAHAHAH :)

Magatame
December 14th, 2008, 15:01
Ninjas are cool cause there stealthly and deadly ^^ Cant forget the deadlyness. xD Hmm if I was a ninja I would work for the government ^^ As there personal spy :D I could be all stealthy and silent and they would give me money, it would be awesomeness. :D

Twimfy
December 14th, 2008, 15:08
Ninjas are cool because the clothing they wear is a light fabric skillfully made to allow airflow to reach all parts of the body...right kinda cool?

If I was a Ninja i'd sneak into Microsofts R&D and figure out what the hell is going on with the RROD situation and then cut some people down.

joshtrow
December 14th, 2008, 15:34
Ninjas are so cool because if I compliment them I can win a DS.

If I were a ninja I would come and take the DS by force.

mcdougall57
December 14th, 2008, 15:37
If I were a ninja I'd probably cut cheese? Sorry I just can't think of anything different to do haha

saward85
December 14th, 2008, 16:41
ninjas are cool because they are dark, powerful and dont take sh*t from know one.

if i were a ninja i would use my powers to rid this world of scum and make it my duty to take out all evil folk.

dejkirkby
December 14th, 2008, 16:53
Ninjas are cool because Peter Griffin's black son is one!
If I was a ninja I would use my ninja skills to fight the forces of evil aka pirates!!!

carolgreenwood
December 14th, 2008, 17:37
ninjas are cool because they are as tough as they come.

If i were a ninja i would take on mike tyson one on one

dskidman
December 14th, 2008, 20:15
Ninjas Are Cool Because They Stealth is Accurate and has good timing and there Offense and defense take years to influence so when they go into combat there is a great deal skill in the ninjas For Them To Execute Into Battle. To Be A Ninja It Takes Years Of Practice And There Stealth takes a lot of hard earned thought for them to release into battle. Also Ninjas opponents Don't Need To No Who There Up Against But That Depends On The Ninja Stealth Skills.
Even If I Don't Win This Competition Am Just Making a Full Statement On How Cool Ninjas Are. Thanks For Reading.

anasshat
December 14th, 2008, 22:41
Ninjas are cool because they... like to flip out and kill stuff. If I were a Ninja, I'd move to Ninjatown.

jools
December 15th, 2008, 02:02
wellllllll,
Ninja's are awesome. Their so stealthy, we don't even know whether they came from, China or Japan as "There is some speculation of Chinese influence." 8) They protected villagers from raiders and robbers and even had their own hierarchy, relating to the samurai and every one knows samurai is just plain bad ass. They weren't even sexist like most at the time they where brought about, letting woman in. :p
Basically their awesome cause they knows all teh moves and in all the games I've played they've been epic. :thumbup:

If I where a ninja, I'd go all cyborg on ninja haters asses mgs style. I'd use my awesome ninja ways to teach kids to defend themselves from those robbers so I don't have too. That way I could have time to sneak around with my game of ninja town and ds, avoiding my homework. ;)

This is my entry. =) (hope I'm not too late)

Warpedflash
December 15th, 2008, 03:20
Ninjas are cool because they just inherently are! no arguments!
If i were a nija i would break into an ice cream factory without setting off the alarms then just eat for like a week.

Darksaviour69
December 15th, 2008, 19:34
Ok Thats it.

Contest Closed

Winners will be notified soon, good luck!

dskidman
December 15th, 2008, 19:35
Oh Ok

albert07
December 19th, 2008, 04:30
I'm not entering the contest