PDA

View Full Version : Question of the Day: Do You Decorate Your Gadgets?

wraggster
November 26th, 2008, 16:19
Some gadgets are a work of art right out of the box, but for many people it is not enough to have the same beautiful piece of technology that everyone else has. So, they spend a little extra money to customize the product to their specific tastes. There are several ways to go about this, from custom paint jobs to skins, to laser etching. Hell, it can be as easy as throwing a few stickers on there to add some flair. So, my question is: do you like to decorate your gadgets?

http://gizmodo.com/5098769/question-of-the-day-do-you-decorate-your-gadgets

____anders____
November 26th, 2008, 16:33
do i destroy my gadgets?
no, i don't

trugamer
November 26th, 2008, 17:47
Its a definitely not from me as well, the most I'll do is protective cases/screen covers, and that's not really decoration

goshogun1
November 26th, 2008, 18:33
No, I like my systems looking normal. Anything else on them would bug me....even if it looked cool.

osgeld
November 26th, 2008, 18:58
no, what happens is you put a "cool" sticker on your psp

3 months later, its nasty dirty looking, half the image is gone, and all you have manage to do is coat your psp in sticky goo that resembles TP

fg-54
November 26th, 2008, 19:48
yes, but i get the non sticky stickers so i can easily remove them after they get old :P

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll46/DDRmantis/masseffect.jpg

BlacknBlue13
November 26th, 2008, 20:20
My answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/0dce7f94fd1fa2a37b6af102684fcb484g.jpg

darkriku2000
November 26th, 2008, 20:46
Not ever since the Naruto incident

I had preordered Naruto ultimate ninja heroes (the first one) for my psp and put the sticker that I got with the preorder on it, a while later I wanted to trade it in for a white slim and it was covered in dirty adhesive after I took the sticker off, fortunately my friend lent me a chemical which helped to dissolve the adhesive

Auriman1
November 26th, 2008, 20:57
I put some gold skins on my blue DS, which I further customized with some hand-drawn artwork. It looks so natural, most people think I have a special model at first glance. Even after being jammed in a pocket almost daily for a couple years, they look just as good as ever.

The only customization I've done to my PSP is I put some hand-drawn artwork on my Pelican PSP cover, which has also served me well.

Spanishpeacock
November 26th, 2008, 21:20
I got a clear faceplate for my PSP, but the buttons don't seem to work as well, so it's back to regular and my second PSP has Darth Vader on it already.

HexenDarkside
November 26th, 2008, 22:23
My SNES has some stickers I put on it as a kid.
My DS has the Mario Kart DS stickers it came with on it.
My PSP has a felt noid sticker over the PSP icon on the back.
Other then those 3 systems, no, the rest are all plain.

JushinLiger
November 27th, 2008, 13:54
I use to have a MadCatz case to keep my old DS Lite from falling apart (I had a broken hinge, STUPID NINTENDO). It was ok but I go without now because I bought a new one.
I have a Dharma dangle on my DS that my uncle bought back from Japan for me, and a Kikutaru (Pro Wrestler) on my PSP.