PDA

View Full Version : Everyday Shooter On PSP Looks Familiar

wraggster
November 26th, 2008, 16:40
Sony finally released a trailer for the PSP version of Everyday Shooter and if you played the PS3 version it shouldn’t surprise you. It looks like Sony Santa Monica made a direct port of the existing game on the PlayStation Network for PSP. The only difference is you won’t have two analog sticks which means the face buttons will probably act as the substitute like Me & My Katamari.

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/11/25/everyday-shooter-on-psp-looks-familiar/

carlitx
November 26th, 2008, 17:42
OMG its Geometry Wars -_-

Microsoft just got ripped off. or at least one of their games. I think this is a message, time for America and Japan to go to war, a rip off war.

darkriku2000
November 26th, 2008, 20:42
I don't know, I mean, last time we fought them we blew up 2 cities, on the bright side, they got replaced by pretty colors (nuclear green, mmm... delicious)

jrsmaster411
November 26th, 2008, 21:11
OMG its Geometry Wars -_-

Microsoft just got ripped off. or at least one of their games. I think this is a message, time for America and Japan to go to war, a rip off war.

You do know this games been out for over a year now? and the first twin stick shooter was Robotron: 2084, do some research before making such stupid claims, btw Everyday Shooter > Geometry Wars

animekid4
November 27th, 2008, 12:52
I don't know, I mean, last time we fought them we blew up 2 cities, on the bright side, they got replaced by pretty colors (nuclear green, mmm... delicious)

YAY NUCLEAR GReE1NN!N