PDA

View Full Version : StrmnNrmn is Back - Joins DaedalusX64 Team

Safari Al
November 26th, 2008, 20:09
via Homebrew Heaven.net (http://homebrewheaven.net/viewtopic.php?t=6583&f=1)

The famous PSP homebrew coder StrmnNrmn, the original creator of Daedalus, the Nintendo 64 emulator for the PSP, who was away from the homebrew scene for over a year, is now back to business! So, yes. He will be working on his emulator and bring us yet another awesome release, R14.

But not only that, there's even greater news! According to Kreationz, the leader of the DaedalusX64 (http://daedalusx64.com/) project, StrmnNrmn has been in contact with the DaedalusX64 team for the past few days now, and he will be helping them along the way with their project. There are no plans to merge the Daedalus and DaedalusX64 code at this point in time, but both sides will be keeping each other informed of changes.

This sounds like great news! Can't wait to see more improvements to the emulator.

Discuss via comments

wolfpack
November 26th, 2008, 20:49
This is excellent news. Glad to see StrmnNrmn back in action. He wasnt gone for over a year though. Hes been gone since about christmas yes, but that aint over a year...almost a year but not quite.

But anyways back to the subject at hand, im happy to see him working well with the DaedalusX team and I kinda figured he'd re-appear sooner or later for this project.

Good luck to you guys. You've made the PSP an even greater handheld.

pkmaximum
November 26th, 2008, 21:33
Yay =) I was looking forward to when the legendary N64 coder would return! I'm looking forward to the progress DaedlusX team and Strmmmn will make together =)

Sketchy
November 26th, 2008, 22:59
This is awesome to see two different dev groups sharing info and everything! welcome back StrmnNrmn!!

I love it when a plan comes together!

Peace

bacalacadaca
November 26th, 2008, 23:39
I hope they fail

devdj
November 27th, 2008, 00:06
cool news hope they bring a new build out around christmas or early in the new year

Bobablob
November 27th, 2008, 00:42
Welcome back!

darkness angel 777
November 27th, 2008, 02:25
Alright awesome!

DarthPaul
November 27th, 2008, 06:50
I hope they fail

Your comment just failed. I don't see why they can't. :rolleyes:

Dutt
November 27th, 2008, 08:57
I hope they fail

lol man whats your problem?

Your lucky im not a mod on this forum..:D

This is awesome news

maxipower90
November 27th, 2008, 09:34
lol man whats your problem?

Your lucky im not a mod on this forum..:D

This is awesome news

as idiotic as his post, he hasnt done nothing wrong but post a negative comment. lol

anyway its good to see that the N64 emu king has returned

Pette94
November 27th, 2008, 12:00
greate news man!!!

ojdon
November 27th, 2008, 12:07
Ah so StrmnNrmn is back, very nice to hear. Can't wait to see the further development now with this emulator!

stanfy86
November 27th, 2008, 21:28
@ pkmaximum but they arent making anything together, "There are no plans to merge the Daedalus and DaedalusX64 code at this point in time, but both sides will be keeping each other informed of changes" but if they arent combining their efforts, whats the big deal of strmn came back? the daedalus x64 team has made good progress, and im sure strmn will probably be updating his every 6-8 months as before, so im watching the x64 team myself.

ICE
November 27th, 2008, 22:26
Judging by his latest blog post this sounds a bit like an exaggeration to say hes "joining the team"...