PDA

View Full Version : PSP Slim and Pandora Battry

trigg3r2u
November 27th, 2008, 14:04
Hi everyone,

Purchased a PSP slim a couple of weeks ago, with the hope of installing custom firmware. I purchased a Datel tool battery, but when I insert it, nothing happens... No light or anything.

Tried creating my own following a recommended guide. Removed the pin that was in the guide, and when I put it back together... it just loads up as normal. Do I have a TA-088v3 Motherboard that is unhackable?

The only reason that I wanted to hack it is to play my old Resident Evil PSX games, so if my PSP is unhackable, is there a way of getting Resident Evil 1 from the PSNetwork? I have heard that some contries are able to download it legitly, but its not on the UK version.

Thank in advance for any help you might be able to give me.

M

pspmoddingelite
January 17th, 2009, 23:41
lol ya Pandora Battery is the way to go.. ive hacked so many PSP with them and have never had a problem.. maybe few Issues here and there but nothing like this...
My opinion...
Buy a Pandora and MMS, you can get at many places, heres one with good price: Buy here (http://www.psppandora.net)

pspmoddingelite
January 17th, 2009, 23:42
but i havent seen that many deals better then that but if you do go for that one

killuz666
February 23rd, 2009, 04:52
i aint ganna buy sumthin i can make soo can sum1 plzzzzz give me a link 2 da best psp slim pandora makin softwears and readmes

killuz666
February 23rd, 2009, 04:53
if any1 reads diz i need diz pandora hakin softwear baddly

Wally
February 24th, 2009, 02:21
You obviously haven't installed the memory stick software or your slim isn't compatible.

There's plenty of tutorials around these forums that help you (most are stickied)

killdanzig
February 27th, 2009, 13:04
isn't the datel tool a pandora battery?

can't you just make an mms and be good to go?

if not, what is the difference?