PDA

View Full Version : G-stion'R V5

wraggster
November 27th, 2008, 21:48
News/release from fablebosss1 (http://xtreamlua.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4583)

Hi all!

I'm now with my homebrew G-stion'R passes to version 5 (BETA)
This time, I decided to surprise you.
So I add lot of news in G-stion'R V5 BETA
From my 14 years I still managed to concoct something very nice ...

NEWS:

New-ICON0 and new P1C1.

-New graphics, moving with mouse in the menus.

You can now launch a music and will continue through menus, sub menus without cutting, for without cutting back in "Your music", press [] to stop and O to break. In some cases, R stop, or R break.

V5-This takes up less space on your psp that the V4. V5: 5, 08 MB; V4: 5, 14 MB.

Implementation of my homebrew Calculator and PSN Messenger.

-Adding a startup sound.

-Adding a load to the launch of G-stion'R V5.

At boot-on tells you how many times you G-smith stion'R V5 j'usqua now.

-At startup, recording the MAC address of your psp. (this is if you go to: ms0: / PSP / GAME / G-stion 'R V5 and you copy the file on another psp when you've already run on your PSP, the parameters (about the number times you start the game) is a zero remetrons automatically on the other psp).

-In "dump the umd", "usb memory card", "usb flash0", "usb flash1", "usb umd", the CPU is set to 333.

-Adding a "option" to: set a password; smith homebrew at the startup of the PSP, a 1 hand how many times you run G-stion'R V5; reboot the homebrew; deliver all the parameters of G-stion'R V5 a zero.

The first-letter: time, date, battery have been transformed in: Time, Date, Battery.

-Now we see few years. before, we do not see as the release date of the screen.

Add-8 icons in the menu: See your photos, file manager, your texts, instant messaging, Calculator, flash0 Manager, Manager flash1, run your homebrew
, Sending files

-Launching a ISO / CSO has turned into: Launching a ISO / CSO / PSX. The icon start a game PSX was deleted.

Exit-In the game, adding "Watch".

In-connect the USB umd before, when ny was no umd, there was an error sony loop. Now, before you get the picture usb and there is written "no umd". Same for "Run umd."

In the dump-umd when there is no umd of before, it was written just under an hour. now is written down and therefore more readable.

In some sub-menu before, some were written in black. they are now written in red.

-In the credits, posting orders.

In-Your music, more music formats are legible. mp3, Aa3, ogg, wma, wav.
In-Your music, adding information about the song you're listening.

"In view your photos (icon added), you can watch your photo in. Jpg, png, bmp.

In-Your texts (icon added), you can open your files .txt / .lua and write it.

In-View news on your psp, you can now see the speed of your train.
In-View news on your psp, if you change the name of your psp, there will be written: you change the name of your psp since the last time. There will be writing your old nickname
In-View news on your psp, if you change the custom firmware (upgrade, downgrade), there will be written: you upgrade / downgrade (depending on what you've done) since the last time. There will be writing your old firmware.

In-Change the speed of your CPU, you can now choose a precise speed that you enter yourself.
In-Change the speed of your CPU, you can refresh your ram pressing L.

G-In-stion'R V5, if your battery is more than 15%, so if you enter a speed of the cpu right now, it will be charged. Otherwise, the CPU will automatically to 222

-In File Manager (icon added), you can:
Create a folder
Delete a folder / file
Rename a file / folder
Unzip a file. Zip compresses
Copy files to another endroi on its memory stick or in the flash0/flash1
Create a text file
Explore your ms.

-In Manager flashes before returning, there is a message of prevention warn you that there are risks.
You can get to the menu or return to the manager of flash. Managers in flash, you can: (it works but is not yet possible to carry out operations of its kind new folder ...)
Copying files
Explore your flash0/flash1.

In-Sending file, you can: (This function does not yet and not work on it one day)
Send files to another possessor psp stion'R G-V5.

-In Instant Messaging (icon added), you can talk ad hoc someone with G-stion'R V5 or PSN Messenger.

-There is almost no problem ram

Run-In your homebrew, you can run your homebrew

-Some improvements code.

Here I hope this version you like me because I'm satisfied.

When I get the final V5, it will send the file by ad-hoc (not) and flashes managers will be more stable.

How can this homebrew?

Download G-V5-stion'R BETA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SKQ93SMS
Open-download the file and select Extract to ...
-Connect your PSP to USB
-Select the letter Assossa your PSP in the workplace
Wait-extracting files complete
Quit-usb mode of your PSP
-Go to "game" and "memory stick" and run stion'R G-V5

How to use this homebrew?

Cross-Select =
Move-pad =
-Back to Start menu =
-Stop music in the menus: [] = stop, O = break. (may vary)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments