PDA

View Full Version : PSPNotes V1.5

wraggster
November 27th, 2008, 21:56
News/release from Mickael2054 (http://www.pspgen.com/forums/post1437538.html?sid=bf1b37857725f723b3ea4d30ffdb2 fb5#p1437538v)

Hello all,

has almost finished code version 1.5 of PSPNotes, I would like to know what you would like to see as a new (s) function (s) (beyond those already in the list below if course!)
As stated in the title, this is pretty interesting news ...

Code:
-Integrating Danzeff keyboard (much more practical and manageable than the original!)

1st-release of "Notes for PSPNotes creator", a PC (C) console that can create notes easily and automatically copy them in the proper folder on your PSP.

-Ability to insert a comment for a note.

-Ability to appoint a note.

Tool removal of all notes (in the menu)

-The extension of a note is now. "TPN" (TextPspNotes), so you may notice the 1st glance if a memo PSPNotes or copy a file from the PC (. Txt or. lua eg.)

-To save space information about activities of various buttons in the menu are no longer visible directly; must press L for them.

-Ability to visit since the party funds.

Possibility of going-3 notes before and after with left / right.

-If a file extension other than. "TPN" it is displayed.

-Possibility (not required for those who are afraid ...) to record the language in the flash1 (so no need to redefine the language to each MAJ.)

-Improvement of the code.

That is already present in the new version, now you me what you would like to see appear in this release and to the extent possible I might add ...!

Yours

Mickael2054

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments