PDA

View Full Version : Destroy all Humans to see European PS3 release

Shrygue
November 28th, 2008, 17:59
via Games Industry (http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/destroy-all-humans-to-see-european-ps3-release)

THQ has clarified that while the PlayStation 3 version of its upcoming title, Destroy All Humans! Path of Furon, is not going to see a release in the US it will be released in Europe.

Yesterday it was reported that the publisher was canning the PS3 version of the title due to "development issues", however it has now been revealed that the title will only be an Xbox 360 exclusive in the US and have its release on both platforms in Europe on the delayed date of February 13.

"Destroy all Humans: Path of the Furon will be released on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 formats on February 13th 2009 across Europe," a company representative told Eurogamer.

"Due to the game being shipped earlier in North America on 2nd December a decision was made to proceed exclusively with the Xbox 360 format in that market."

lmtlmt
November 29th, 2008, 00:42
so since Europe gets it i assume Australia as well? since we are both PAL and all, if not i wonder if i can swap my ps3 one i was supposed to be getting for the 360 version, GAME will have to do something right?

F9zDark
November 29th, 2008, 01:34
Development issues bar its release in the US but not Europe?

Why not simply release it worldwide on February 13 rather than "can" it for the US?

lmtlmt
November 29th, 2008, 01:57
yea, that seems very stupid to me

Eviltaco64
November 29th, 2008, 06:49
Four days before it was planned to be released, they had it become exclusive to the Xbox 360 in the US...

lmtlmt
November 29th, 2008, 07:24
wikipedia didnt take long to be updated with the new info, lol