PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
November 28th, 2008, 23:10
We go once more into the breach, dear Survivors, with some additional Left 4 Dead planned for this weekend. Perhaps I'll call up my video-podcasting buddies for some much-needed training before our next session.

There's a copy of Dead Space that also needs some attention — as does this made from scratch apple pie. Other than that, looks like I'll be shipping Meat Bun orders to those lucky enough to profit from our Black Friday blowout. And maybe I'll get some of that sleep back that I lost worrying about inventory flying out of stock...

Anyway, what are your gaming plans for this post-Thanksgiving weekend? Any leftovers?

http://kotaku.com/5099875/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

goshogun1
November 28th, 2008, 23:42
Chrono Trigger DS. I have been up till 3AM playing this game. Loving it! Its my fifth time playing the game too, since the snes. Then I will play Radical Dreamers (Chrono Triggers unknown sequel), and Chrono Cross. Its gonna' be an all Chrono weekend.

Oh yeah, because I was up at 3AM playing Chrono trigger, I made off like a bandit on Amazon.com's black friday sale. Dead Space 360, $29.99, and Fallout 3 360 $39.99!

GibsonSGKing
November 28th, 2008, 23:43
well, i just downloaded the newest snes9xtyl for the psp, and it works great. so im gonna probably playing that. super mario and zelda, AWAY!!!

Sketchy
November 29th, 2008, 00:16
Oh yeah, because I was up at 3AM playing Chrono trigger, I made off like a bandit on Amazon.com's black friday sale. Dead Space 360, $29.99, and Fallout 3 360 $39.99!

Easily 2 of the best SP games of this year if you ask me!! Killer prices too ;)

Well, providing I get home at a decent time 2moz evening, it'll be some NFS Undercover and some........AC:For Answer!!!! This is gonna be awesome!

Peace :thumbup:

domthegod
November 29th, 2008, 03:31
Looking through some psp games, realised i never completed "ratchet and clank Size matters" so i will be playing that.

Also Secret agent clank.

Need to know quite off topic but are there any games similer to ratchet and clank , you know were you upgrade weapons and such? for the psp.

pibs
November 29th, 2008, 07:36
Mass Effect and some SSF2THDRemix

ojdon
November 29th, 2008, 11:51
I've been creating a accurate Sonic X-Treme remake, so I guess I'll be testing out my slow but steady progress.

____anders____
November 29th, 2008, 21:16
wrath of the lich king :)

Nashxyzz
December 1st, 2008, 02:43
Super stardust portable - can't seem to break the 59 mil mark on impact mode.

chrono trigger ds & fallout 3 when my thumb dies on the thumb stick.