PDA

View Full Version : PSPShot Released

wraggster
January 18th, 2006, 00:53
Tsukasa has released a cool new app for the PSP, heres the info:

<blockquote>Hi everyone,

At the moment, this program will only work on version 1.50 psps.

About the program:
PSPShot lets you take screenshots of all things, which your psp shows to you (eg. System OS, Video, Game, etc..).
It's still buggy and makes sometimes strange lines in the screenshots, if the background is moving too fast. I'll try to solve this problem in the next version.
The screenshots are BMPs, which will be saved under X:\PSP\PHOTO\PSPShot\

Controls:
Start: Starts the system menu in "screenshot mode"
Select: Starts the insertet UMD in "screenshot mode"

L: Enables normal movement
R: Makes a screenshot
L+R: Exit the program

If the background is moving too fast, it helps when you take more than one screenshot, so you can choose the best one.

I hope you like it </blockquote>

Screenshot and Download via comments:

AtariFreek
January 18th, 2006, 05:45
This Might Help With Screenshots Of Homebrew But Other Then That I'm Sorry To Say This Isnt That Usefull...

LazerTag
January 18th, 2006, 15:55
Isn't taking a screenshot of a screenshot taking program going to cause a rift in the fabric of time itself? :)

nice program

bourbon bot
January 18th, 2006, 17:37
Lazertag
Im willing to take that chance
If I never post again you will know that it is risky

If time travel is eventually achievable how come no one from
the future has visited us?

and if that is what we perceive as aliens...... how rude!!

ArugulaZ
January 18th, 2006, 19:04
Had no luck getting this to work, and I'm using a 1.50 firmware (albeit one that's been altered with the WAB Changer). Whassup?

JR

urchin
January 18th, 2006, 23:52
This Might Help With Screenshots Of Homebrew But Other Then That I'm Sorry To Say This Isnt That Usefull...
Congratulations! People like you my friend are the No. 1 reason that talented PSP developers are leaving the platform in droves!

Take a look at the image I captured. Does that really look like homebrew screenshot to you? (grumbles about ungrateful, dismissive morons)

ArugulaZ> I managed to capture shots from both the PSP browser and also in-game. It would appear that you need to create the PSP/Photos directory for it to work and sometimes you need to hold the Left shoulder button whilst pressing others to perform any input.

Tsukasa> I like it lots! Keep up the good work. This looks like a very promising little application! ;)

pepegomez
January 19th, 2006, 20:29
next step is a video capturing program. or u jsut make much pics :D