PDA

View Full Version : BakonICE v1.4 Released

wraggster
November 29th, 2008, 14:39
news via psphacks (http://www.psp-hacks.com/2008/11/27/bakonice-v14-released/)

It’s that time again; time to eject your memory stick and overwrite “bakon.prx” under the seplugins directory.

No new cheats have been introduced; however, NoEffex has made vast improvements and optimizations for BakonICE version 1.4. Now you’ll have satisfaction in knowing while you cheat Socom Fireteam Bravo 2, you’re doing it with pure unrivaled excellence.

BakonICE v1.4 changes:

Menu response time for buttons heightened, but the flickering is up a little bit on some psps, depending on overclocking or not, what other plugins, etc…
Modified the thread priority on the UI thread (when it’s used) to a much lower value
3.71 support bumped up high on my imaginary todo list; looking into it
Booted up my LCS UMD and notice BakonICE still loaded; forgot a check when I redid the threading, fixed
Like, every function that’s been there from the start revisited to the point of me not wanting to list all of them
Due to above and below, speed enhancement, lower RAM consumption
Menu input functions revisited (and optimized)
You can edit your current animation in the UI
The keyboard in the main BakonICE menu now edits your imposter in the animated name
The freeze stripper now does not strip the color text, but strips literally anything else with brackets, because freezing other people is very cruel

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments