PDA

View Full Version : Next Lego Game? Try Harry Potter

wraggster
December 1st, 2008, 16:40
Having heard from "sources", CVG are reporting that the next franchise to be given the Lego game treatment will be...well, whaddya know, Harry Potter.

And that's all they know. No further info given. Then again, being a Lego game, do you really need further info? They're all, largely, the same game. Running, jumping, shooting/punching, collecting Lego bits.

Just replace the IP, add a new theme song, then wonder aloud how long Traveller's Tales can get away with it before the buying public catches on.

To anyone and everyone hoping for Lego Blade Runner, Lego Kindergarten Cop or Lego The Italian Job, sorry. You'll have to maintain your silent vigils for a little while longer.

http://kotaku.com/5100221/next-lego-game-try-harry-potter

ojdon
December 1st, 2008, 18:17
Heh, that's actually not a bad idea for a lego game, to be honest, I think that's more fitting than Batman and Indiana Jones. But you'll never be able to beat the original Star Wars series. ;)

dmac
December 1st, 2008, 19:39
How about LEGO Back to the Future Trilogy.

shedeus
December 1st, 2008, 20:24
Tt lost my business on future lego games when they chose not to fix future titles with ongoing problems: bad camera, awkward coop platforming causing unintended deaths/falls, etc.

Why are they resistant to adding to the franchise with each release? instead of slapping on new skins on what have to be old character models. I mean, we're talking legos.

mike_jmg
December 1st, 2008, 22:02
I don't really care about the lego games, all the ones I've tried are really boring and have a really bad gameplay

John Vattic
December 1st, 2008, 22:24
Lego Resident Evil would be awesome. Or Lego Metal Gear.:thumbup:

devdj
December 2nd, 2008, 00:00
i'd like to see a lego dragon ball z game or lego mortal kombat that would be cool

maxikaz
December 4th, 2008, 22:50
yeah, mortal kombat is my favourite