PDA

View Full Version : LittleBigPlanet: Sackboys are coming to town

wraggster
December 1st, 2008, 19:48
http://image.play-asia.com/gallery/140/GA.00134.0072.jpg

Sackboy, your beloved player character from the creative adventure LittleBigPlanet has arrived in his full wool and yarn glory.

The simple design of Sackboy allows you to use your imagination when you decorate and personalize him.

See how your designs will look on Sackboy in real life, stitch and glue fabric together and dress him in the most up to date fashion.

For those who need inspiration, there are a number of decorated Sackboys available. With an eyepatch and a hook, Sackboy transforms himself into Captain Hook the renowned pirate from Peter Pan.

Those who prefers fantasy settings can get the swordsman Sackboy who comes with his red felt cape and sword, while the happy go lucky of you can make a fashion statement by attaching the sunflower Sackboy to your belongings.

Let loose your creative streak by getting your very own Sackboy now.

LittleBigPlanet Mini Knit Mascot Plush Doll: Sackboy (Normal Version) JPN US$ 9.90
LittleBigPlanet Mini Knit Mascot Plush Doll: Sackboy (Pirate Version) JPN US$ 9.90
LittleBigPlanet Mini Knit Mascot Plush Doll: Sackboy (Sunflower Version) JPN N/A
LittleBigPlanet Mini Knit Mascot Plush Doll: Sackboy (Soldier Version) JPN US$ 9.90

There are also two larger sized versions coming soon and are available for preorder:

LittleBigPlanet Knit Plush Doll: Sackboy (Normal Version) JPN N/A
LittleBigPlanet Knit Plush Doll: Sackboy (Pirate Version) JPN US$ 15.90

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-a-74-1w2-49-en-84-n.html

Ultima Chocochu
December 1st, 2008, 23:20
Sadly, not so appealing >.>
Who made these anyway?
Cause if Sony, I kind of expected more.
Oh well, I'll just wait till better looking ones come out, either way they're finally releasing real Sackboys XD

F9zDark
December 2nd, 2008, 04:10
So when are we getting the Sephiroth and Old Snake sackboys? Ya' know the ones that we were supposed to get for Halloween.

Ultima Chocochu
December 2nd, 2008, 18:50
These are real ones, so are you asking about when are we going to get real Sephiroth and Snake sackboys, or the downloadable ones?
If downloadable, they're to be released this month I have heard.

F9zDark
December 3rd, 2008, 02:54
These are real ones, so are you asking about when are we going to get real Sephiroth and Snake sackboys, or the downloadable ones?
If downloadable, they're to be released this month I have heard.

I mean the downloadable ones... For some reason I didn't read the part of these being "Real" :confused:

I thought 9 dollars was a little steep for some reason :rofl: