PDA

View Full Version : Sony Offering Red And White PS3 Demo Discs

wraggster
December 2nd, 2008, 16:12
Across Japan, customers who purchase PLAYSTATION 3s will receive a welcome disc. There are two different discs, one red and the other white. Both discs include playable demos and game trailers.

The red disc contains only "E for All"-style family friendly titles. The white disc contains more mature titles. Here's a breakdown:

Special Demo Disc (Red)
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Demo
Winning Eleven 2009 Demo
The Last Guy Demo
Gundam Musou 2 Trailer
LittleBigPlanet Trailer
Aquanaut's Holiday Trailer
Afrika Trailer

Special Demo Disc (White)
Resident Evil 5 Demo
Metal Gear Solid 4 Demo
Metal Gear Online Demo
Valkyria Chronicles Demo
Ryu Ga Gotoku 3 Trailer
Demon's Souls Trailer
White Knight Chronicles Trailer
Resistance 2 Trailer

Campaign starts on December 18. Discs available while supplies last

http://kotaku.com/5100717/sony-offering-red-and-white-ps3-demo-discs

Mc_Logical
December 2nd, 2008, 17:32
I thought there would of been a demo disc when i gotta ps3, like ps1 and ps2 did, because not all have internet to download demo`s from the psn store... but I had internet so no probs, but would of been more convenient from a disc

lmtlmt
December 2nd, 2008, 23:45
you'd think the white disc for be the "E" game and red would be the mature ones, red is a more restricting colour

Zin0099
December 3rd, 2008, 17:37
the european opm mag "official psm" has demo disc i know this cuss a video store in waterloo iowa had them for a couple months and the good part was the demo disc work in my usa ps3 evan tho it was a euro demo disc

also the disc downloads the demos to the hdd of the hard drive rather than playing from the disc if you didn't know that!

so when the ff7 advent childern complete comes i expect that the demo will be downloaded to the hdd!