PDA

View Full Version : PSP Gets Risqué Maid Fighting Game

wraggster
December 4th, 2008, 00:57
The PSP is becoming a home for unusual games these days. First Moe Moe Niji Taisen Deluxe and now Kamen Maid Guy Poyoyon Battle Royale. Gadgetsoft’s PSP game is a 2.5D fighting game based off an anime series run on TV Tokyo. Players attack each other with nail bats and throw objects sitting in the background. None of this sounds out of the ordinary until you see the trailer…

http://www.youtube.com/v/cFb0S28riUw

Gadgetsoft also seems proud of their Super Tayunizm Engine a graphical engine used for jiggling things. There is some kind of classic RPG mini-game in Kamen Maid Guy Poyoyon Battle Royale too. I’m not sure how it fits into the game, but from what I gather Kamen no Maid Guy is a comedy anime series so this is likely to be a parody of Dragon Quest. One of the characters has X-ray vision in the series and Gadgesoft didn’t forget about this while developing Kamen Maid Guy Poyoyon Battle Royale. The game is slated to come out in Japan on February 26 and I wouldn’t hold my breath for a release anywhere else.

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/12/03/psp-gets-risqu-maid-fighting-game/

danknugz
December 4th, 2008, 01:54
ummmm.... yeah.....

ill pass, thanks tho.

Buddy4point0
December 4th, 2008, 02:28
Hahaha whattt.

mike_jmg
December 4th, 2008, 04:23
this is too weird

BoazAdreal
December 4th, 2008, 04:50
Disclaimer: All maids in this game were 18 as of filming. :P

jamotto
December 4th, 2008, 05:23
It has everything, exploding clothes included!

Justise
December 4th, 2008, 08:31
How much otaku must you be to play this thing? It's a good think that it includes in the fighters list the "maid guy"...

geise69
December 4th, 2008, 17:28
People take games way too seriously! This game looks really fun! Hell my wife would even play it. She loves crazy Japanese fighting games like this!

thammuz
December 4th, 2008, 17:40
I'll certainly be looking into this game.. The show was pretty awesome.

apex05
December 4th, 2008, 20:44
Don't you just love Japan!!!