PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
December 5th, 2008, 21:39
Now that the holiday game release assault has subsided, it's time to bring back the fun. That means weekend gaming in between bouts of visiting the post office and attempting to be social.

I've got a copy of Lips laying about that needs some experimenting with, plus some new Soulcalibur IV outfits to fiddle with. My "Sexy Hamburglar" Ivy costume still needs some tweaks, for example. I'll also be playing a little Left 4 Dead and regretting my ten dollar purchase of Golden Axe: Beast Rider. So much regret and so little time.

How's it looking in your neck of the woods? Any gaming goin' on?

http://kotaku.com/5102738/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

woop
December 5th, 2008, 21:42
Im gonna get some Fallout 3 going, or maybe some Left 4 Dead also.

Shrygue
December 5th, 2008, 22:15
I've got Ratchet and Clank for PS3 on the list this weekend, not sure of any others but I'll come up with something.

goshogun1
December 5th, 2008, 23:48
Finally got my 360 fixed after being w/o it for 2 months. So, I am going back into Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I love this game!
Also gonna be playing Wild Arms 3 on the PS2. Really getting into it, and have IV and V to look forward to afterwards.
On my Wii I am using the new Neogeo emulator which works pretty damn well. Really enjoying Samurai Shodown series. Also, playing a lot of MAME on Wii. Rastan and E-SWAT FTW!

bizzar721
December 6th, 2008, 01:15
I decided that I'm going to finish the main quest in Fallout 3...stopped playing once I reached level 20. Really kills the game when you know you can't level up anymore. I just want to beat the game otherwise it will sit with the other games that I got 3/4 through then stopped playing (GTA4, Ninja Gaiden). Then tomorrow, gunna do some drinking & betting playing Mutant League Football!! (Early xmas present!)

mike_jmg
December 6th, 2008, 04:54
Super Stardust Portable, I'm on rank 70, 1st place's score is insane 874 millions, I'll never get there, but I'll try to get as close as i can.

some Yu-gi-oh gx tag force (I still like the first one better) and maybe a sunday of playing starcraft with some friends

devdj
December 6th, 2008, 19:23
playing yu gi oh gx tag force 3 and replaying gears of war so as i need some practise before i get gow 2

josflint
December 6th, 2008, 20:05
gonna go oldschool with Persona 3:FES on the PS2

____anders____
December 7th, 2008, 23:35
i've played badminton all weekend :thumbup:
that's right, no computer or games :D