PDA

View Full Version : WiiDoom 0.4.1 is released

wraggster
December 5th, 2008, 21:56
Steve Corey (http://wiidevelopment.blogspot.com/2008/12/wiidoom-041-is-released.html) has released a new version of Doom for the Nintendo Wii:

I fixed the bug that caused the shareware wad to crash in 0.4, so I'm releasing a version that includes only this fix. The homebrew browser can't put out the newest WiiDoom unless the shareware wad (which is packaged with it) works, so this was a high priority for me. Teknecal just confirmed that it's working, so he's putting it out in the next day or so.

Doom Shareware (http://wiidoom.googlecode.com/files/doom1-shareware.zip)

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

XDelusion
January 12th, 2009, 18:51
I used to be able to play this and Quake GX on my friend's wii. But mine will not play them correctly, everything works fine except when I press the analog forward, you go backwards, and that's the only direction you can go.

I have since worked on my friend's wii and it does the same thing now.

Resynced Wii motes and everything. Think it might be my sensor bar?

gary_abernethy2
February 26th, 2009, 04:26
Is this working now?

grossaffe
February 26th, 2009, 04:44
it works fine, just no music

gary_abernethy2
February 27th, 2009, 22:52
Im having trouble finding the .wad files. Can someone post links please?

gary_abernethy2
March 9th, 2009, 21:54
I especially would appreciate some help with a final doom wad, and help with the goldeneye wad. i found a download to install a goldeneye channel, but does anyone have a wad that will work from the pwads folder of this program?

grossaffe
March 10th, 2009, 00:53
I especially would appreciate some help with a final doom wad, and help with the goldeneye wad. i found a download to install a goldeneye channel, but does anyone have a wad that will work from the pwads folder of this program?

Final doom (which is actually 2 different wads, TNT and Plutonia) should work just like any other wads.

As for goldeneye doom TC, I don't believe there is a prBoom port for it.