PDA

View Full Version : Help! shutdown after wifi-map-loading

b-viz
December 6th, 2008, 03:11
Hi all,
after succesfully loading a map via WiFi (Tokyo, detail=2, 16, loads 340 tiles) my PSP shuts down when selecting this map! The tiny NY-map works fine, but my own doesnīt (well, the format is different. my WiFi-loaded map has these resolution-folders, the standart-NY-map doesnīt. Iīm a little confused ..).

Iīm on 4.01m33-2 with mapThis 5.20 and without any GPS-reciever. (but will get a psp290 once Iīm in Tokyo).
And on OSX, so the WiFi-DL is my only option.

I really need a nice tokyoMap, my flight goes next week ... (and unfortunatly "Maplus" is japanese only!)

any ideas, anyone?

Thanks in advance,

b-viz

b-viz
December 6th, 2008, 14:55
well ... the maps I downloaded by wifi arenīt maptiles .. just google-errormessages !!

Google
*Error
We're sorry...
... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.
We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other spurious software.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again on Google.

Any Ideas for a macuser how to get a working tokyo-map?

b-viz
December 7th, 2008, 12:04
Well .. so far I didnīt manage to get a map via WiFi, so I installed xp and GMDL on my mac ... (not funny at all).
And I had to diconnect and reconnect my modem after about 600 tiles due to googles IP-ban ... quite annoying. But at least I got my tokio-map ..
Does anybody know how to avoid this? (I guess its the same IP-ban that keeps me from downloading mapdata via wifi ..)

Thanks in advance,

b-viz