PDA

View Full Version : What Games Are You Buying For *Other* People?

wraggster
December 6th, 2008, 19:35
Ah, yes. TUD. T-U-D. That does not stand for "Tress Under Distress," but "Tell Us Dammit." Rather, TELL US DAMMIT. Here's how it works:

We ask a question, you answer it. Simple and no strings attached! This isn't some marketing survey or whatever. It's an emotional investment in you. Yes, we're interested in knowing you, reader person. You probably know ****tons about us — more than you even want to, we're sure. But, hey, we'd like to know about you. That way you won't be some faceless blob — and we might feel a tinge of guilt when we ban your ass. Or not, because really we're incapable of human emotion. Hooray!

Question: This holiday season what games are you buying for other people? Hit us with your gift ideas, but do please leave out names, be vague and whatnot.

http://kotaku.com/5103334/what-games-are-you-buying-for-other-people

bumfacekilla
December 6th, 2008, 22:30
For my younger brother I've bought Pokemon Ranger 2 on NDS this Christmas. It's what he asked for, honest. I'm not just being cruel.

NOCHUCK
December 7th, 2008, 06:59
Deadspace for the 360 for my nephew, zoo tycoon for the ds for my niece and sid mier revolution(360) and virtua figter 5(ps3) for myself. Got em all new for $80 total on black friday :)

DarthPaul
December 7th, 2008, 07:11
Wario Land: Shake It! and Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.

Both for my little brother.