PDA

View Full Version : NDSPop 0.3 released

GPF
January 20th, 2006, 05:10
the code has been sitting on my harddrive since last August or so, someone requested that I post my latest code up so here it is, not sure what changed since version 0.2 so maybe someone who tests it will let me know :)

Iv only updated the code so it compiles with latest libnds.

Download here --> http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk/ndsneopop.shtml

Enjoy,
Troy(GPF)
http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk

tuta
February 5th, 2007, 09:40
wow theres a neogeo pocket emu for DS is this project stll alive? I would to test it if it has dldi support

GPF
February 5th, 2007, 17:18
no its dead, the code is to slow from NeoPop.

I am however working on a port of RACE which is another Neo Geo Pocket Emulator which I ported to the dreamcast and it runs alot better then NeoPop.

I have it ported to the DS and have got Pocket Bubble running at ~19 fps most of the time, problem is largest rom that I can run is around 1MB, if I use GBAROM space then I can allow for up to 32mb roms but that will limit the number of cards that can support it. I need to update it to use DLDI support still, I am currently working on another project but I do plan on releasing this eventually.

Troy(GPF)

tuta
February 7th, 2007, 15:06
great news i hope u release it soon coz I love neogeo pocket

domshen
March 24th, 2008, 21:17
when I load nds neo pop i get only the following msg
Ported by Troy Davis(GPF)
ROM.npc - 2097152

does anyone have any ideas? I have tried both GBA and NDS mode with the same results. I can not find any info about this anywhere.

GPF
March 25th, 2008, 21:27
when I load nds neo pop i get only the following msg
Ported by Troy Davis(GPF)
ROM.npc - 2097152

does anyone have any ideas? I have tried both GBA and NDS mode with the same results. I can not find any info about this anywhere.

The version that was released only will work with a slot2 card that supports GBA_RAM , look for a ds release called RACE or R.A.C.E. neogeo pocket emulator released by Flavor, he continued my ds port of it. He is also the maintainer of gp2x port of RACE.

Troy(GPF)

domshen
March 25th, 2008, 22:45
Thank you very much :thumbup: