PLynx
January 20th, 2006, 10:51
Here is the last version of PLynx.

v0.4:
- Screen size selection : Original, x2, Full screen
- Filtering method selection : Nearest, Linear
- Possibility to overwrite last saved context file
- Save configuration for each game

Feel free to comment. (download via comments)

wraggster
January 20th, 2006, 16:43
thanks for the release :)

ataribob
January 20th, 2006, 17:25
Really nice
at 333mhz
It out does the Atar iLynx
With games Like Toki and Viking Child run a lot faster now :) :) than the old Atari Lynx system could ever do

ultros
January 20th, 2006, 20:40
wow, this update came quickly :)
thank you for your work.
it's getting better and better. and especially these little things like the new saving system make an emu more perfect.
many authors underestimate the importance of these features, i guess. or it's just me, who likes them so much.

thanks again!

ArugulaZ
January 21st, 2006, 05:17
Yeah, this emulator kicks much butt. When the sound gets smoothed out, it'll be damn near perfect. Way to go!

JR

whitey75
January 21st, 2006, 05:19
Hi, I just thought i'd post news a reproducible bug. I'm using FW v2.0 with Fanjita v0.9 EBOOT loader with v1.0 fw version PLYNX 0.4. I noticed that if you go into the rom list and try to move the cursor up past the rom at the top of the list the rom list dissapears and the emulator crashes.

I also noticed that in Rampart one or two of the load screens are garbled (displayed strangly), this does not impact on the game play just thought I'd report it in case your looking at ways to improve the emulator in the future.

Anyway great work, a little more speed on some games (Shadow of the beast) and improved sound and this will be fantastic. Could be nice to save game states to (to save high scores) despite the fact that the Lynx didn't have a save feature.

Cheers

a1a2a3b1
January 21st, 2006, 09:47
Thank you to have make an atari Lynx that was a powerful portable console.

David (France)

PLynx
January 21st, 2006, 10:00
Thanks for the feedback.
I'll do my best :)

I noticed that if you go into the rom list and try to move the cursor up past the rom at the top of the list the rom list dissapears and the emulator crashes.
Hu yes sorry, my stupid ... :o it will be repaired :)

wraggster
January 21st, 2006, 12:15
anyone got any decent screens of Plynx working on their PSP. My Camera is rubbish for screens, if you do then please upload them ;)

PLynx
January 21st, 2006, 13:37
anyone got any decent screens of Plynx working on their PSP. My Camera is rubbish for screens, if you do then please upload them ;)

I just put some (not a lot) in the screenshots page.