PDA

View Full Version : NeoCD PSP 0.5 Alpha Version (NeoCD Emu for PSP)

wraggster
January 20th, 2006, 22:00
The Coder who is behind the NeoGeo CD Emulator for Windows called NEOGEO CDZ Emulator (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) has released his own version of the continuation from the last official release by Yoyofr (although Zelurker has updated his version to 0.7.1 now (http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/neocdpsp.shtml)). The translation from google is poor as usual but here it is:

<blockquote>How it made without. It is private correction edition of NEOCDPSP 0.5. (The after of the 0.5, being kind of to be advanced to the direction which just a little is different)
All sources are rewritten around video and excluding the dependence processing part of the PSP.
Temporarily because it just tried to move, whether it is heavy from the first, (the PSP procuring, because it is third day, permitting, the く put out the ぇ).
Being to become heavy you do not attach the luster processing and load picture.
Because it raises the source cord/code in the next few days, the lawn tide waiting. </blockquote>

Anyone who can translate it better please do.

Anywa download this new release and let us know if its any better in any areas, downloads and feedback via comments

Voltron
January 20th, 2006, 22:27
I gotta imagine it'd be hard to top Zelurker's 0.7.1 release. I use a 2.0 PSP so I will wait to hear if it works with 2.0 or not.

Kaiser
January 20th, 2006, 22:52
I gotta imagine it'd be hard to top Zelurker's 0.7.1 release. I use a 2.0 PSP so I will wait to hear if it works with 2.0 or not.

Works great on v2.0! I tested it.

b8a
January 21st, 2006, 07:47
Better translation:

"Somehow I've got this working. This is my personal modification of NEOCDPSP 0.5. (Since it looks like it's taken a different direction from 0.5 on) I rewrote the entire source code, omitting the sections handling the [video refresh and the PSP's dependence processing]. I've just made it work for the time being so it's probably slower than it was originally (It's only been three days since I got my PSP, so cut me a little slack). The raster processing and load screen slow it down, so I didn't include those. I'll be posting the source code in a few days, so just hold tight for a while."

The portion inside the [] is technical jargon, so I might not have gotten it right.

wraggster
January 22nd, 2006, 18:53
thanks for the translation. :)