PDA

View Full Version : Question of the Day: What's Your Favorite Mouse of All Time?

wraggster
December 9th, 2008, 23:47
Today is the 40th anniversary of the mouse. Since then, it's evolved into different shapes, sprouted buttons, lost its tail and mutated all kinds of other crazy ways. But everyone has a favorite.

http://gizmodo.com/5105510/question-of-the-day-whats-your-favorite-mouse-of-all-time

beetroot bertie
December 10th, 2008, 11:09
Danger Mouse! (whenever there is danger he'll be there... continues humming theme tune to oneself).

Dunno really. I use an Apple mighty mouse most of the time but it has it's flaws. It does the job adequetely enough most of time, except when the scroll ball stops responding (and it's hard to get in and clean the blasted thing).

I don't do gaming on my Mac so I have no need for a fancy one with loads of buttons etc.

I'd like to say the Dreamcast one but I can't because it was crap. Too light, twitchy in games, cheap build etc. It was still better than Apple's hockey puck design that shipped with the original iMacs - that was truly terrible.