PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Newbie

sooooopernate
January 21st, 2006, 03:54
well i downloaded the sbiffy sbi program, and I downloaded some sbi files, couble emulators and roms. and I almost made it to the end of the tunnel. but i can't figure out alcohol 120%. i was in the process where it said no close the selfboot inducer and burn your project and I got stuck. what can I say but I'm an idiot. can someone help me out from here? I feel like i'm close.

socalpunkroc
January 21st, 2006, 16:40
At that point close selfboot inducer and any other programs open alcohol start the image burning wizard should be on the left in the menu window (depending on your version) browse to the sbinducer dir and open it you should now see the image you created called inducer select it click next pick you drive you want to burn with reduce write speed below 12x I recomend 4x always works for me insert a blank disk and click start and hope you did everything right.

sooooopernate
January 22nd, 2006, 07:31
yeah, so when I go to browse the directory there is no image. the dos prompt shows the inducer.cdi was created and it's nowhere to be found. I even searched for it anywhere on my computer. maybe i'm just doing something wrong

socalpunkroc
January 22nd, 2006, 15:30
Thats strange, where do you have the inducer installed?

sooooopernate
January 23rd, 2006, 01:46
on the desktop