PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Boy Emulator Being Prepped for a Port to Wii ?

wraggster
December 11th, 2008, 16:46
Heres some news ill pass on that i just posted on our N64 Site (http://nintendo64.dcemu.co.uk/reality-boy-v0-84-beta-virtual-boy-emulator-for-windows-174980.html):

I have been cleaning up the code in preparation of porting it to both SDL and the XBox. This should open things up to being ported to more interesting platforms like the Nintendo Wii.

A virtual Boy emulator for Wii would be awesome :)

kevenz
December 11th, 2008, 23:48
it's probably the machine I want the least but it's fun to have every emulators on the wii :)

lipnox88
December 12th, 2008, 06:30
"A virtual Boy emulator for Wii would be awesome"

seriously?

Seriously?

I cant believe anyone would even make this for a pc let alone port it to the wii. such memorable games like mario clash and tetris, and dont forget mario tennis. more like a big red headache bound to give you neck problems. I almost wanted to buy one as something to always laugh at nintendo about but instead I realized owning one would make me look even dumber.

not to be negative but whats with the virtual boy does anyone even want an emulator on the wii for real?

dorm3nt
December 12th, 2008, 11:29
Yep, I think it's a great idea.. just think it'd be like all of those games without the headache and stiff neck?!?! :P

Rixus
December 12th, 2008, 22:17
When I hear remarks like that it kind of makes me wonder if some of you have even played one. Sure it didn't have the best library, but it did have a few gems. Mine sits proudly with the rest of my video game gear simply because Wario Land is awesome :)

lipnox88
December 15th, 2008, 02:28
only played my buddies and heard the complaints of thousands echoed through millions.

DPyro
December 15th, 2008, 03:20
Why?